BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Bruce will be back from the Evil East? I assume he's been extended an invite to bcsportbikes.com?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Nah, we thought it would be funny to leave him on SBN for a while and see if he notices that WE'RE all missing. :evilgrin

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I visited over there and posted, but theres just not the same activity. Even from the people from the rest of the Canada Forum.

atom

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
it pretty much died over there in the canada forum, not a new post in sight

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
absolutdm said:
Nah, we thought it would be funny to leave him on SBN for a while and see if he notices that WE'RE all missing. :evilgrin
you are so BAD:laughing

·
Registered
417 Posts
absolutdm said:
At least he's still posting in SBN just now

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atomlowe said:
I visited over there and posted, but theres just not the same activity. Even from the people from the rest of the Canada Forum.

atom
See what would happen if BC seperated?:p

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
just noticed he was posting on SBN, i wonder if he even has a clue:laughing

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is somebody going to tell him? This is cruel and unusual punishment. I wonder why he didn't figure it out yet, there's a couple references to BCSB and even a link on the "spice" thread.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Im sure Adam PM him and I also sent him a PM yesterday when I saw him posting. So he has to know about the site.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
He is probably terrified over there. He returns from his long journey to find his humble posting home abandoned. Bet ya he is sitting crouched under his computer desk shaking with fear:alien

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ryan R said:
He is probably terrified over there. He returns from his long journey to find his humble posting home abandoned. Bet ya he is sitting crouched under his computer desk shaking with fear:alien
It must all feel a bit "Twilight Zone" to him.

Er....that was an old TV show by the way.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ya I remember that show, those were the days, came on right after the bradie bunch.:laughing

1 - 20 of 42 Posts