BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bcsportbike goon
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phew, pasted my ICBC road test today.... wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I figured I made a ton of mistakes, but I guess thats my mind telling me that... the guy said I didn't so half the mistakes I thought I did!

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Woo hoo, you are now officially better than some other people around here :p

Gratz on being legal, now you'll have to come out regularely on all the local rides.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Congrats man.....:rider

·
Go big or go home
271 Posts
Gujustud said:
Phew, pasted my ICBC road test today.... wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I figured I made a ton of mistakes, but I guess thats my mind telling me that... the guy said I didn't so half the mistakes I thought I did!
Was that you I seen this morning around 10am on Canada way signaling for a right turn? Behind you was a green Toyota? with big ICBC signs sides and back icbc road test.You could see the signs a mile away:)

D

·
0 Posts
congratulations man.... i hope to be passing in the future when i take my road test. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hell yeah!! Congratulations!

I passed my road test today as well. Finally got my class 6, still looking for a bike though. Hope to go riding with y'all soon.

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
congrats to the both of ya:thumbup

·
Back to the OG
228 Posts
Right on guys, welcome!
Just don't repeat the mistakes of being 16 in a car all over again, that would suck, but damn it's a good feeling to get your REAL license.

·
bcsportbike goon
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Done!

Madkawi said:

Was that you I seen this morning around 10am on Canada way signaling for a right turn? Behind you was a green Toyota? with big ICBC signs sides and back icbc road test.You could see the signs a mile away:)
Thanks guys!! Yeah its a great feeling... now relax, if I need to come home late...

Nope, my test was out in Surrey... must of been someone else...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts