BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Pick all the weather conditions that you will ride in?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, according to the weather charts the wind is 33kph today and it is enough to pick up my floor mat on my balcony and spin it around a few times (not sure if the wind is calmer at lower attitudes but trees are definitely bending).

I am definitely not riding in this weather...

Where do you draw the line on weather conditions? Pick the ones that you don't mind riding in.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i have stipulations for riding weather.....now realize that this is if i must ride. if i don't have to then i don't but if i have to, it must be above 6 degrees and not snowing.......oh and no snow on the roads already. wind doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I never HAVE to ride, so when I choose to, it's going to be a spectacular summer day, and nothing less.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
when there's snow and or ice on the roads. that's the line.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I draw the line at October.
Then who the fuck was that doing a wheelie on a CBR down the back pit road at Willow Springs on Dec 1?

BTW, sent you an e-mail. Thanks dude, I will need your help next week sometime.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I draw the line at riding when my hemorrhoids flare up and I have no choice but to do stand up wheelies, like it or not.

I can't believe more people voted in this poll than mine. BCSB is gay.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Then who the fuck was that doing a wheelie on a CBR down the back pit road at Willow Springs on Dec 1?
Hey it was part of the skills riding test before they let me take the rental bike onto the track. Wheelie, stoppie, burnout, repeat. Ok, ok, I draw the line at October in Canada. South of the border, all lines are erased. Especially in Vegas. :devillook

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I draw the line at when I can't afford the insurance for both car and bike :p
... and I doubt I would ride in the snow/ice. Wind and rain or a combination of both don't bother me.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
South of the border, all lines are erased. Especially in Vegas. :devillook
You mean, like, sexually too? You didn't "experiment" or anything did you?

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I think I am losing my touch...

damn.

Maybe your tactile sensitivity has been damaged from your recent masterbatory overkill. Hope it comes back. Better ask J_Scott, he's the expert on those sorts of things.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I know I'm disappointed by your lack of witty banter, you banterless banterer.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
See that was a great post. I just don't have it in me anymore... I feel like such a let down.
Adam, don't be talkin' crazy! You still be the man. It's just that sometimes pussy problems get us down. You'll get past this and reclaim your place as champion of the trolls.

You can do it! Think positive!

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Maybe your tactile sensitivity has been damaged from your recent masterbatory overkill. Hope it comes back. Better ask J_Scott, he's the expert on those sorts of things.
It's true, I am.

And I know how you feel Adam, for some reason BS and CBoy have been killing us lately. I mean, in my prime (this summer) I would look back on every post with a sense of satisfaction that I was really ruining someones day...

Can't even offend Flowrider anymore.

Times really are changing.

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
I channel my anger into my posts. You must embrace the darkness in your soul. Project your pain onto others.

Adam, I don't know the details of your recent break up but I think you need to focus that unspent sexual energy into your posts rather than Kleenex.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts