BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,861 Posts
I mean, it's not like there's readily available plugins for preventing this sorta shit.
Not like this has been a CONSTANT issue for BCSB ever since 'the selloff'.
Not like anyones babysitting the kids while the parents fucked off.

HOW ELSE WOULD BCSB ATTRACT ADVERTISERS?!
need to show off an 'active' forum, right?

12 new users this month! And they'll buy your shit-for-sale, absolutely!
The mods are scamming us all here.

Reactions: Steve G.

·
Registered
721 Posts
yah it's fucking annoying. Honestly I use bcsb like most forums now, just as a resource for searching shit out. The internet was cool when forums were thriving. Now all the social media shit just sucks.

·
backslider
11,330 Posts
Hey - does anyone on here know, where I might be able to find some 'dresses for womens' ... ???

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,329 Posts
Hey - does anyone on here know, where I might be able to find some 'dresses for womens' ... ???
I bet Trudeau's closet is fully stocked, but I would suggest wearing a hazmat suit before touching anything of his.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,861 Posts
i was just forced to re-login and identify 'trucks' in a captcha.

perhaps someone is actually listening?

·
Registered
721 Posts
And as if to prove my point the bots are at it again. Yah where can I get a woman's wallet? Those are the question I ask myself that lead me here in the first place. What a fucking joke.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,861 Posts
Hey mods. Make me an admin. I dare you.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,329 Posts
i was just forced to re-login and identify 'trucks' in a captcha.

perhaps someone is actually listening?
Captchas don't do shit. There are human, captcha breaking "farms" all across third world countries. Hook up your bot to their API, have actual humans solve captchas for your bot at a cost of something like 1000 captchas for $1. At least this was the case some 10-12 years ago when I last looked into it.

Want to block bots? Do a simple check for JavaScript; the vast majority of their user agents don't have it. That worked wonders 10 years ago (my solution blocked literally 100% of all bots that my client - Adobe - was getting on their forum at that time), and it still works today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts