BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nearly :D...that construction stuff they are doing on hastings, just before skidd row, near atlas is the shits, the "road" is so freaking bumby and they have these metal plates all over the place it sucks. Well anyway I had to brake hard as I came to the red light and it kinda started to tip to the left thanks to the crooked road, the left frame saver kinda touched, but it isn't even scratched, took all the strength in my arms to first make it stop going down and then had to use my entire body to bring it back up, the left frame slider just touched the ground, no weight was on it, and I was able to bring it back up :D:D:D:D....but man are my arms hurting now.....

V

·
0 Posts
Nice save! Good to hear she's OK. Everytime I see a post like this, I think OH $#&%!

B

·
0 Posts
glad to hear its ok...that section of road is freakin terrible right now:mad

·
Registered
387 Posts
Human said:
nearly :D...that construction stuff they are doing on hastings, just before skidd row, near atlas is the shits, the "road" is so freaking bumby and they have these metal plates all over the place it sucks. Well anyway I had to brake hard as I came to the red light and it kinda started to tip to the left thanks to the crooked road, the left frame saver kinda touched, but it isn't even scratched, took all the strength in my arms to first make it stop going down and then had to use my entire body to bring it back up, the left frame slider just touched the ground, no weight was on it, and I was able to bring it back up :D:D:D:D....but man are my arms hurting now.....

Hey Human, don't know if you remember the same incident I had heading to work. I totally concur with you about sore arms.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: dropped my baby.....

Jared said:

Hey Human, don't know if you remember the same incident I had heading to work. I totally concur with you about sore arms.

ya at times like that I bet we all wish we had arms like Jim's....he most likely just needs to use his "pinky" to pick up a kawi....:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like the saying goes: it is better to fart and bear the shame than not to fart and bear the pain.....always better to look foolish when the alternative is pain....

bl1tz said:
shitty.

but at least you didn't do any damage to the bike:)

did ppl look at you funny?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
bl1tz said:

did ppl look at you funny?
you want funny looks, try going thru the McDonalds drive-thru on your bike :) hehehehe :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Canadian_Gixxer said:

you want funny looks, try going thru the McDonalds drive-thru on your bike :) hehehehe :laughing :laughing :laughing

LOL, we should do that on one of our group rides.....lol, 30 bikes going thru. the drive thru.....lol

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

your weird man !!
there's no place to eat on the bike:D

·
Registered
234 Posts
bl1tz said:

your weird man !!
there's no place to eat on the bike:D

You got it all wrong Blitz, you have to ask them to put everything in a blender then spill it back into a large cup.. there you go. :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Maybe he was just getting ammo to throw at cagers that crowd his lane :)

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Nice work Human! Stories like that, and ones that did not end as well are the reason I ordered a set of frame sliders yesterday. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts