BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati 748L is a limited edition model that was featured in the 1997 Neimann Marcus Christmas catalog. Only 100 have been produced in the world. The color is Titanium, very stunning.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gawd no... I wish! :spinsmile

I would imagine they are somewhat of a collectors item now..

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Probably one of the cleanest bike ever made IMO. I would love to see it in person.

atom

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I hate to be the lone voice of dessent, but I don't like it. Firstly, I'm not a bit fan of Ducati's, and If I did even think about one, it wouldn't be the 748. Secondly, I don't like silver bikes. I believe bikes should be a bright colour like red, blue, yellow, or in the case of Kawie: green.
I know I sound negative, but it's just not for me.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You do sound negative. ;)

But seriously, silver IMO is the color of the moment... I'm sure Orange will take over shortly, then maybe Blue ...

(Have you seen the movie, "Josie and the Pussycats?".. bit of an insidejoke - and don't knock me for watching it, the movie was such a farce it was hilarious, I laughed my arse off).

C

·
0 Posts
absolutdm said:
You do sound negative. ;)

But seriously, silver IMO is the color of the moment... I'm sure Orange will take over shortly, then maybe Blue ...

(Have you seen the movie, "Josie and the Pussycats?".. bit of an insidejoke - and don't knock me for watching it, the movie was such a farce it was hilarious, I laughed my arse off).
YOU WATCHED JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS>!!??!?!?!!?... HAHA... Just joking... I have to idea waht thte inside jokie is about... jsut trying to make some enemies... hahaha.. joking, joking. :laughing

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I do not get the joke, but I do like the looks of the Ducati. I was actually considering buying a Ducati when I was bike shopping last fall, but the way I went I was able to spend a couple grand on extras, and put away another 10 grand for a rainy day. I think the 929 outperforms the Ducati too--but then most of the Japanese sport bikes do. :)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
that's nice... i happen to like clean looks on bikes

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vrecksler said:
I do not get the joke, but I do like the looks of the Ducati. I was actually considering buying a Ducati when I was bike shopping last fall, but the way I went I was able to spend a couple grand on extras, and put away another 10 grand for a rainy day. I think the 929 outperforms the Ducati too--but then most of the Japanese sport bikes do. :)
It's a bad movie.. but it's funny because of all the advertising in it and the 'what's cool at the moment' comments...

And you probably made the wise choice.. but after coming back from RMS today... and seeing that Black 748S... with those red/organgey Macseshini wheels... oooohhh.. :happysq

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
HOLY SHIT LOAD OF A BIKE,damn, going to have to get some kleenex, clean this mess on the chair...:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Human said:
HOLY SHIT LOAD OF A BIKE,damn, going to have to get some kleenex, clean this mess on the chair...:D:D:D:D
Shame on you Farhad. :eek: I never would have guessed you were a closet Ducati man.:gun

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:

Shame on you Farhad. :eek: I never would have guessed you were a closet Ducati man.:gun

Hey man, I am "Bike" man, duc. or whatever.....I am like the king of a harem, a whole lot of ladies, but I do have a fav. and that is the Kawasaki.....but don't worry all Duc. MH600E are the devils themselves.....we will take care of them this year Lloyd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts