BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 749 owners here? I would like to hear your honest opinion and stories (if any) about your ownership experience. Reliable? Comfortable (haha)? just how expensive is the 1'000 K service? Any info greatly appreciated.

:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I guess not too many 749 owners on this board. Oh well, chickened out of the $$$ 749 and bought an '05 620 Monster in Duc red.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congrats on the new Duc.
Is it your first?
Well certainly not as fast as a 749, probably more fun. Are you going to put pipes on it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
900 SS said:
Congrats on the new Duc.
Is it your first?
Well certainly not as fast as a 749, probably more fun. Are you going to put pipes on it?

It is my first, yes! It is a beautiful thing. I'm saving for pipes first thing. I have already bookmarked about 10 pages in the performance catalogue! haha. thanks for the congrats. proud to be new "ducatisti".

·
Registered
542 Posts
congrats,stay away from ducati seattle,unless you want to max out your visa,lots of reeeally nice stuff there.also be sure to surf ducati ms,speedzilla,not many questions haven't been asked there.you can also core your cans for the duc rumble

G

·
0 Posts
Amber Rhimes has two Ducati bikes. Both are trck bikes, she would be a good person to talk too.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Nice first bike! Sort of makes my old 2 stroke 125 enduro that I started with look like chopped liver.... :D

The two valvers area actually really easy bikes to work on. Certainly it's easy to do your own valve clearance tests. But if you find something amiss you should then take it in for the work. Other than that these engines are dar near bullet proof.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TeeTee said:
Nice first bike! Sort of makes my old 2 stroke 125 enduro that I started with look like chopped liver.... :D
Not my first bike...my first Ducati. My first bike was 9 years ago. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts