BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had a ton of canadian register for this but if anyone else wants to join in, this event is coming up next wednesday Sept 20th. There are still spots left to ride on the track or just come to hang out. All makes of bikes welcome...not just Ducati's

I haven't scheduled any planned rides down since I have to go the night before, but I can set up a meeting spot if you like. it takes about 1 3/4 hours from the border.

check out the site for the event details

www.amberrimes.com or www.dnw2006.com

What: DUCATI NORTHWEST 2006
Where: PACIFIC RACEWAYS - KENT, WASHINGTON
When: WEDNESDAY, September 20, 2006 (9AM-5PM)
Who: BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATES AND EXPERTS, BIKERS AND NON-BIKERS, ALL MAKES & MODELS, DUCATISTI AND NON-DUCATI OWNERS ALIKE, AND OF COURSE—EVERYONE’S FAMILIES!

You can sign up to ride your bike on the track or as a spectator. This is a huge event for Eastside MotoSports and the Ducati Northwest Club. There will be a ton of other venders and activities planned for the day. The Ducati Hospitality group will be there as well (same Hospitality set up at AMA and Laguna Seca)

Cheers,
Amber

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be there, who else from BCSB is going? I Know GixxerBoyGenius is going to let me ride his Aprilia on the track, right Darren? :p:p:p:p This'll be my first time back on a track in like 3 years. Way too long :(

Cool. I don't have a list of the names, but I know there are alot from vancouver signed up just as spectators. There is a 2fast trackday on the thursday too, for anyone interested in making a two day trip of it
www.2-fast.org

1 - 2 of 2 Posts