BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Luser
2,121 Posts
I'm not seeing it. *Besides a better exhaust and a cleaner tail section, how does this thing look different than any other super sport? *It looks like they gave it that pushed in face, cbr look.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
^^ interesting and accurate observation.

however, this is beautiful:

this, not bad, but not so much:

Italians are soooo good at aesthetics!

and only a thousand bucks more than the Kawi ( in the USA).

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
since we're talking about aesthetics.. i have to agree Ducati just jumped way ahead..

this is Yamaha's version.. no changes to engine, fly-by wire it appears due to Drive Modes ala R1, gadgetry thrown at it otherwise.. and a face-lift.. it boasts same aerodynamic upgrades as the latest R1 which is good but, Duc does it better

2017 YAMAHA YZF-R6

the real deal

·
Registered
1 Posts
since we're talking about aesthetics.. i have to agree that these pre workouts used by ripped people just jumped way ahead..

this is Yamaha's version.. no changes to engine, fly-by wire it appears due to Drive Modes ala R1, gadgetry thrown at it otherwise.. and a face-lift.. it boasts same aerodynamic upgrades as the latest R1 which is good but, Duc does it better
That Ducati is very nice. I've got some saving up to do lol.

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
I've got one on order! Went for the S model. Pretty good value for what you get. We'll see what i've got myself into.
You've gotten yourself an awesome bike. Saw it at the bike show on Friday. *It's all you want plus the riding position is not cramped like a race bike.*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts