BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been a lurker here for many years, but rarely post. Figured you might appreciate my long term project.
I created a website with all the details, mods, etc if anyone is interested:

Full disclosure, there's some sales info on that website as well.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
that's beautiful! keep lurking, if this is what's going on behind the scenes...

Reactions: BigCrank

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I'll take a pound of what you're smoking. 171 HP out of a 848 ? I hear the moto GP teams calling out to you. And 14 + K$ That thing has not lost a dime in depreciation ......well done.

Reactions: Steve G.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,316 Posts
C'mon you amateurs, he clearly stated "Custom Luimoto perch including matching Red Diamond-Tufted stitching and double layer Gel padding." That's at least 60HP right there. And the rear spring was professionally plasti-dipped, clearly a +10hp mod over any unprofessional idiot spraying the same shit from the same can found at the same Canadian Tire. Do the math!

You've got to give OP props: how many people register a domain, throw together a marketing website (even if it is squarespace), and even put up photos of their wife in some horrendous, halloween-came-much-too-early outfit just to sell a bike? Dedication is to be rewarded!

I would, however, double check for any speed holes in the frame, as there is an unmistakable hint of Shervin in the air.

·
backslider
11,298 Posts
Shervin, or Doc Taimoor ...

Reactions: CaribooBC
1 - 6 of 6 Posts