45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any interest

i don't have a game plan as i dont have any confirmed ppl that can make it
if there is interest then we can make arrangement's

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
Post up a specific time and place of initial staging, departure time, pace, whether newb-friendly, etc. and you'll likely get some responses.

I might be on the Duffey on Friday (50/50). But I leave too early for 95% of the population because I ride a cruiser at the speed limit. You won't want me along.

Have a safe ride.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok more details
meet up 9:30am at the church on Taylor way leave at 10:00am (i am some what flexible on times)
lunch in lillooet
then make a group decision on route home either Fraser canyon or back the way we came

as for weather i dont mind clouds with a chance of light rain here and there but im not down with needing rain gear

·
Katani Kalan
909 Posts
I'm down but coming from abby so 1030 would be better but can try for 10 if that is the time. Weather pending of course.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wondering if anyone elts wants to come

with the mud slide in hope im guessing taking the canyon back home would not be as fun as coming back via pemberton

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Wish I could come but working OT on Friday. Be aware that there will be a heavy presence on the road due to the holiday weekend.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have gone on long weekends 2x before never seeing any cops once i past squamish. that being said i know that around every corner that radar gun could be waiting backed by its Stupid 40 over bullsh¿t

@Sikorsky - thanx for for looking out though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
weather is not looking good

but Saturday is going to be sunny and hot anyone want to do it Saturday instead ??

·
Track>Street
97 Posts
i would rather do saturday and work OT on friday.. also, what do you guys think about meeting up earlier? I personally don't mind waking up an hour or two earlier for less traffic and less popo. just throwing some ideas out there.

·
Katani Kalan
909 Posts
So I suppose friday is cancelled. I'm out saturday working you guys have fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For a Saturday alternative the ride from Pemberton to D'Arcy is a less travelled paved road and probably less frustrating than the Duffey Lake rd (oodles of tourists and rv's being the long weekend and all). Saturday weather looks good everywhere along the way...for now!

·
Track>Street
97 Posts
If more people prefer tomorrow, I'll take work off and ride. Down for either tomorrow or sat, this is your ride djjasonroy, pick a day and I'll show up to either. imo the more the merrier

1 - 18 of 18 Posts