BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey girls

stuipd question that has no place on a motorcycle forum but i thought you gals could answer this question

do those silicone $90 stick on fake boobs / bra fillers really work?
i mean, ex-plants? "miracle bra"? how are these things self adhesive and re-usable? does anyone actually use them or are merchants just selling them like those "As seen on TV" shops and telling you that you used them incorrectly if they don't work anymore. . .

I just wanted to know. . .thanks! Yeah, I come up with the weirdest questions sometimes

·
Registered
516 Posts
lmao!!!!!!!!

Okay... seriously?????????????????????????????

I know 2 women who have used them. One had no boobs and swore by them... The other had boobs she wasn't proud of and used them here and there to enhance the look of certain clothes - she now has a new set of Double D's under her chest muscles, so those went out with the trash one day...

That's all I know about those things - GOOD LUCK!

Bueewaahhhhhhhh

·
Oyi!
1,108 Posts
Never need to try it, but you can always get a nice and full push up bra that has some padding in it. Why spend $90 on something that's worth like $20. I would say it's a waste of your money!

·
I'm Napping.
92 Posts
$90? I got mine for $20. They work and are reusable but I find the "lift" isn't there....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
can't believe im replying.

my wife has used them on two occasions. Once was our wedding, because her gown had an open back and she didn't want to have straps showing, and the other situation was for when she was a bridesmaid a few months later for the same reason. They seem to work fine, and she's never complained about them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought some from Victoria's secret $65.00. They work great, especially under a dress. You can you them up to 100 times, (that's what they say)

·
I'm a she-male.
1,410 Posts
Yer getting ripped off for $90. They can be found for $20-25 at the nite market and probably other asian mall stores. I think the mall kiosks they mite be $30-40. It's all the same shit. At the nite market the tout the NEW THIS YEARs model as thinner with better stick. Cos the heavier one is too heavy and will fall or look weird.

I have girlfriends who use various sizes depending on what clothing they wear. And they all seem to like those chicken breast cutlet boobie things.

Are you looking for lift or braless look? Do you already have something to work with or not at all. Cos i've seen some really fantastic lift bras ... i think they are from victoria secret.

:flashy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do a lot of sewing and custome dresses for people and wanted to know how to get the booby look with a backless / strapless dress. I can always sew in pads etc but for transferrability (multiple wearers), want the dress as au natural as possible.

Thanks for all your input ladies - very helpful.

PERSONALLY, i'm looking for the full C cup fake boob look (i.e. they stand on their own), but ha ha you can't have it all eh? While I'm at it, a couple inches taller, smaller waist, green eyes and a higher IQ.

·
Registered
720 Posts
wwellll

My best friend loves these things, she bought hers in van at an oriental market - she says they are way better than her second more exp pair from walmart.

Funny she loves to flash people when wearing them they usually think they are her real bazoombas. seem to stay on really well.

Yes, my friends are nuts, lol

Fawn

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
you can get them at metro town across from the shoe store and customer service.

girls with a C cup but still uses it to give it more of a lift esp. when a girl is wearing an open back dress. You can use them for 30+ times and then maybe another 10-20 if you're lucky. they came to about 28 dollars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts