BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The completed Dyno day movie.

It's a little long at 16 minutes.

It's in WMV 7 format, if you don't know what that is and run Windows 98 or better you should be fine.

Check it out at www.bcsportbikes.com/movies

It's also only the 2nd video I've ever edited, so be nice. :D

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Great job adamantium. Like the others, I am curious about the voice thing, I know that Creative Labs has a program with their Sound Blaster Live sound cards that allows for voice alterations, but they never sound as realistic as the one you used. Girlfriend's voice? :)

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
*Loads a yammie up on the dyno*

"Fire in the hole!"

*Dives for cover*

Hehe.. great movie, it captured the sounds really well too. Where can we kawi's get that jalopy mod done?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, wifes voice. :D

I used my DV camera to record her saying all the names then took the file into an audio program called Sound Forge and fudged it up a bit. It's an amazing program, but I have no clue how to use it properly. :D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Gee thanks Adam....wouldn't expect anything else from you, you Kawi-basher.....:mad.....:rolleyes.....;).....:D....it's all good....

Well atleast non of the kawi's backfired :D:D:..unlike the Yami, Zook. and Honda....:D

Ryan post your dyno chart from Saturday asap ok.....

·
Registered
634 Posts
great movie,

heheh personally I loved the kawi comments :) what song is that? Editing is fun isn't it? I've recently been playing around with my camera doing some rally stuff, and its got me wanting to do more and more videos that are better planned out from the start. Cant wait for the minicam :)

oh yeah and human "Well atleast non of the kawi's backfired "? wow thats sad, your really reaching for some comebacks these days... guess defending kawi's will wear anyone down :p :laughing

-arai-

B

·
0 Posts
good job adam...my brother's an amateur filmmaker and he's been giving me tips on the dv editing programs...that stuff's absolutely addictive:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Video editing is fun, I do enjoy it, although it's HUGELY time consuming. If I had more time, I'm sure I could've done better.

The song is: Gorillaz - 54

Many others I wanted to use, but it seemed to have a good beat to it. :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ryan post your dyno chart from Saturday asap ok.....
I would but I left it and my BCsportbike Stickers in his shop that day when I went back into my trunk to get tools to put the exhaust bracket back on. :( I have been trying and trying to get a hold of mike but its always a recorded message, you have reached MAS cylcle service bla, bla, bla :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
arai said:
oh yeah and human "Well atleast non of the kawi's backfired "? wow thats sad, your really reaching for some comebacks these days... guess defending kawi's will wear anyone down :p :laughing

-arai-

Never, sorry folks, I will never wear down.....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Due to obvious reasons can someone cut the dyno day movie for me....I am looking for it to start where Adam's wife says the bike's name and then skip the second run where the rear slips and just the final....so it's nice and small.....thanks...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts