BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Mike today the guy with the dyno and he said that he is ready for all of us and I got some info on it too. It gives us RPM, horsepower, torque, and top speed, and we get a print out of the run. Just incase anyone was wondering. Hopefully the weather gives us a break for that day. :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Ryan R said:
Hopefully the weather gives us a break for that day. :rolleyes
I sure hope so man. It would suck if it's raining.. but I'll still be there.. it's a great deal.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I will be there for the dyno run too....will then be heading home for some much needed sleep......

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If you call around it's about $100 for 3 pulls.

So the BCSportbikes.com Dyno day is a sweet deal. :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seeing as the R6 has more horse power to begin with it is gonna be doubtful but I hope to at least break 102 horse power. Thats my goal. ;) I also wanna see how efective your rejetting was.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I want to hit 120, but whatever I get it will provide me with a good base of what I have stock so that when I do go with a full system or slip on, or whatever else, I can see the actual gains. :)

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Dirtybill said:
$100!

I paid $55 for 3 runs on FutureCycle's dyno.
Guess it all depends where you go, if you call around, that's the going rate.

Either way, we're still way under $55. :p

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Things are getting down to the wire for me and the prep on my track bike. I don't think I'll be there tomorrow. And I'm not just saying that because it's going to be raining in all likelyhood :)

I REALLY want to get the bike running tomorrow so I can take it out to some quiet and deserted place to do some tire and brake pad running in before I hit the track school. And that pretty much means Sunday since the first class session is this coming Monday and the tech class is on Wednesday.

So does anyone have any suggestions for a remote industrial area with a decent size parking lot where I can go?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I hope you are coming to dyno day blitz.....just crank up the revs. on your ride over.....nice high 12s 13s....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts