BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only have a few hours to do the dirt thing, so will be heading up the Eagle again this Saturday, early afternoonish. Anyone else for it?

·
User And Abuser
3,917 Posts
follow johnson up to the top past the gas station, and a couple of 3 way stops, I believe it becomes plateau blvd, take it right to the top past the golf counrty club, until you come to a gate along side the golf course. through the gate, and park under the power lines.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I head up Parkway Blvd., turning at the "7-11" store. I park the vehicle past the golf club on the left, on the gravel road before the gate (sometimes the gate is opened, but don't park past it in case it gets locked on ya). Same general area, just a different access road.

"Alternateimpact", what time is the breakfast at Gillnetter? I might be able to go, but kinda doubt it. See ya on the hill anyways. Harold and I will be on our CRF230's.

"YamahaScott", if you zoom in on the area around the "A" marker on that map, you should be able to find Plateau and Parkway Blvd's. They will be near the unmapped area of land.

·
Registered
219 Posts

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
I can see the mountain from my house......ooooooooh lots a snow at the top......could be fun!!!!

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,233 Posts
Saturyday's out for me. I'm getting a brake controller for the my jeep so that I can safely pull the new enclosed trailer :D

Sunday might be a possibility. CG if Sunday is on, do you want me to bring the KX for you again?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Saturyday's out for me. I'm getting a brake controller for the my jeep so that I can safely pull the new enclosed trailer :D

Sunday might be a possibility. CG if Sunday is on, do you want me to bring the KX for you again?
i'll bring some fuel, oil and my mixing jug. snow, meh, will be fun.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn't make it up there today, got busy with other "need-to-do" things around the house, which of course took much longer than expected. Hope you have fun tomorrow in the snow, can't be there because I gotta work.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm going to have to try this out! is there anything else i need to know about coming to and riding in this area?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
not really,just respect the residents and the people walking.try to stay off the road and dont rip down the logging roads.its so close and great place to learn to ride ,it a beginers area flat,some small whoops(when there not full of water,and a small jump.(i build a few jumps in the summer but hydro flattens them in the fall it seams.

one thing to keep in mind,the main flat open area is a sort of a track around the back and kids go through there on the small bikes so make sure ya look before blasting aroumd those blind corners.we try to set a direction for them or new riders so we have no issues(specially in the summer months theres lotsa a people there).

maybe see ya up there one time.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
not really,just respect the residents and the people walking.try to stay off the road and dont rip down the logging roads.its so close and great place to learn to ride ,it a beginers area flat,some small whoops(when there not full of water,and a small jump.(i build a few jumps in the summer but hydro flattens them in the fall it seams.

one thing to keep in mind,the main flat open area is a sort of a track around the back and kids go through there on the small bikes so make sure ya look before blasting aroumd those blind corners.we try to set a direction for them or new riders so we have no issues(specially in the summer months theres lotsa a people there).

john

maybe see ya up there one time.

·
Beer League Racer/Asshole
5,233 Posts
Sorry guys, but I'm not going. I was at Carter today, and they were all out of snow plows for my bikes, so they are going to stay in a nice snow free garage on Sunday. Besides, I like my fingers to have feeling in them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts