BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time today, Harold finalllllllllllly got his new bike out to play!! Was great to see the bunch of yas, and the new bikes. Here's some pics. Somewhere in front of the spray of dirty water is Andrew.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I was there when they gave him the bike, what an awesome reaction (and a cool dad). Hopefully I'll make it out to play with you guys soon.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Who the hell is wearing an open face lid? Someone needs a good Christmas present.

Roger is Dad of the year for sure.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I must have missed the pack of people. I was there from about 1pm-3pm. (down with the 4x4's)
It was my first time at Eagle Mtn. and I'm ashamed to admit the bike rode me.
Soon as I upload the video onto youtube, I'll post a link.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I must have missed the pack of people. I was there from about 1pm-3pm. (down with the 4x4's)
It was my first time at Eagle Mtn. and I'm ashamed to admit the bike rode me.
Soon as I upload the video onto youtube, I'll post a link.
We park on Eagle Mtn. Drive, past the golf course and up the road a way. Look for the gravel road on the left, with a yellow gate just past the entrance to the road. That's where we park, in front of the gate. Hope to see you next time.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Would everyone please call my wife and tell her I need a trail bike?

Buy her one for x-mas....no? :devillook

flyfishinwoman - we parked by the yellow gate and rode down the powerlines to that ugly looking cliff. I lost 1 clutch lever that day....pieces buried in the ice...RIP...she served me well.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Oh, I intend to. Have you ever ridden with full on knobbies on the road? FREAKY!

I wouldn't want wifey getting scared.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where we were riding is at the end of that road, you turn off it to the right. There's a flat area with a track-like circuit. I think you were in the area just before where we ride, if I'm correct.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It was my first time there so I'm not too familiar with the area.
Can't wait till I see the place...without the snow :)
Apparently you can ride up the mountain to the lookout?

Where we were riding is at the end of that road, you turn off it to the right. There's a flat area with a track-like circuit. I think you were in the area just before where we ride, if I'm correct.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts