BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to what sounds you find exciting?.For me its a flock of Ducati`s at the racetrack flying down the front straight at PR,the startup of a turbine engine,600cc sidecars at the Isle of Mann at redline:p ...............ken.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CG I thought it would be the bill machine at Joey's? :laughing :thumbup :thumbup :roflmao

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Star Wars Episode II:
the super-space depth charge thingys that explode in silence, followed by a large "KaWaaaaang!"

That sound was worth the price of admission alone.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Xyban said:
CG I thought it would be the bill machine at Joey's? :laughing :thumbup :thumbup :roflmao
that as well Xyban.... that as well :) :thumbup

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the new blackalicious album...listening to it right now - unbelievable:thumbup

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any twin with an open exhaust is music. I do enjoy the screaming inline four's, but nothing beats a twin for glorious noise. I don't care if it's Ducati, Buell, Triumph, Norton.... Kawasaki! I am an official convert the the Church of the Twin.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eargasms

It's true, I can see how alot of you feel the sound of your bike is exciting. But for me, well I like to be in the back of the pack so as not to hold anyone up. So the sound of someone else's bike as I catch up is pretty exciting. Especially those twins. "can't see em yet, but I can hear em now":rider

1 - 10 of 10 Posts