BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else craves that kinda shit for today? nothing beats early nwa or snoop kinda shit. fuckin eazy-e goddamn shit. where are the balls like these fuckers had?

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
Come on now Sean desman and justin Timberlake are the new ACDC. I just saw to badasses in there convertable cranking those tunes, they looked really tough.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5thgear said:
Come on now Sean desman and justin Timberlake are the new ACDC. I just saw to badasses in there convertable cranking those tunes, they looked really tough.
why ya gotta be liike tht mn? fuck. keep on drinkin brotha.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
radmtnbkr said:
P.E. in full effect brotha

remember their collab with anthrax? shit i remember some step brother i had kick my ass to that shit.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Power to the People!
I've got all the classic PE stuff on my iPod, and it never gets old. :thumbup

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
sean who? oh yeah pretty boy desmond, he rawks!!!!!

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Ice-T

and remember AMG!??!!! - Verticle Joyride is still one of the best tracks laid down EVER!

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
that was definitely the time when the stuff worth listening to was easily accessible.

I'm just don't wanna devote all the effort to finding the underground stuff now.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Cypress Hill was awesome. Beastie Boys, NWA, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Warren G, Outkast, Wu Tang, Too Short, the list goes on and on.

Rap today is very unoriginal its all about what you drive, your jewerly, your rim size and your cash. Eminem is pretty original IMO still he doesn't rap about material things.

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
Rap today is very unoriginal its all about what you drive, your jewerly, your rim size and your cash.
Agreed. The old stuff I like, the new stuff...meh, couldn't be bothered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts