BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
you guys are scary.. just sayin'

all these videos & meme's about supposed madness of crowds.. c'mon a few shelves are empty

its toilet paper FFS. at the end of the day (twice on sunday) i've got plenty of the stuff around.

if we're gonna hang the END of the WORLD on one thing, please let it be about something else,

other than T.P. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Canada had the entire rail-road network shut down for a fvcking month.
And folks are bitching about tp .. good lord.

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,800 Posts
Dont give up on the west quite yet Steve. When push comes to shove the real ugly people will wake up. This year started with a pop the bang is on the way. Hang on and ride it out:cool:
careful there, you might come off as an actual anarchist, overly eager for the dismantling of the western(?why only the western?) world.
Steve might need to learn some synonyms if there's more than one of us around here!

nice Q disinfo stream tho, just seems to be one common staple missing from the table: buttery males - we all know how much Qtards love their butterymales

·
Registered
382 Posts
careful there, you might come off as an actual anarchist, overly eager for the dismantling of the western(?why only the western?) world.
Steve might need to learn some synonyms if there's more than one of us around here!

nice Q disinfo stream tho, just seems to be one common staple missing from the table: buttery males - we all know how much Qtards love their butterymales
Even with the Google dictionary I only got part of what your sayin. Maybe I will ask Xi he speaka your language?

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
i didnt make the connection to be honest. didnt know that whole shit-show was still on..

end of the day its a big ol' who gives a fvck. Even if they find a thousand new emails i just dont
think the Clinton's are all that interesting. Americans love nothing more than a big conspiracy theory to help 'em sleep better at night. That goes double for Epstein's death, half my US buddies are still posting retarded meme's. He was a piece of shit, even if he had 'a helping hand', dead or in jail for life is par for the course.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts