BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Ebay leathers - quashahiabdu

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Talonz 
#1 ·
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/quashahiabdu/m.html
Anyone bought from this seller?
Not going for the race-replica-rip-offs, or superhero dupes :batman, but the generic suits are priced cheap.
Maybe too cheap... leaves me hesitant.
The feedback is good, member since Oct 2014.

See less See more
#2 ·
#5 ·
While I'm no expert in the area of leather suits I imagine a cheap one will be better than textiles. I can't see them just flying apart in a crash.
i don't know about that. without knowing the quality of the leather and more importantly the stitching there's no knowing how well those suits would hold together in a crash. i'd rather take a well built textile suit over an unknow leather product.

#4 ·
That's why mine was a deal. Nobody wanted a 3XL and as an order cancelation at BigTop it was there to try on. ;-)

#6 ·
I am of the same mindset not to "buy unless you try" but it seems like a deal.
Might be worth the risk.
(Although I think Cuff's suit may be a better deal.)
There is a standard sizing chart...
Even when I bought my two-piece at BBY Kawi years ago the pants were too big but the jacket fit. No chance to mix-and-match because they'd have an un-matched two-piece leftover. So I just drank lotsa beer to fill in the pants.

#7 ·
I'm no expert on suit and armour specs, but I'm sure they save some money by including CE level 1 armour (soft) which you'd want to swap out for CE level 2 (hard). Note that none of the ebay listings specify which level of armour, just that's it's CE rated protection.

The CE level 2 armour was an optional upgrade when I ordered a bespoke jacket from Rubber Side Down in Richmond.

#9 ·
Feedback shows that you can trust the seller. Just go for the order. If there is any problem do make a return. The other solution is you can open a dispute through paypal. So payment will be stuck for seller:)
A leather suit in that price is something what we can only get through ebay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.