BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking for some sliders for my Z1000 I came across these. Damn some people just need to dig a little more. Funny how they get caught up in the bidding and paying more then should have because the "Buy it Now" price is so cheap.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
One time I was at a persian carpet action. I thought the people bidding were pretty stupid. One small carpet came up and I thought it may be worth about $250 to $500. No one bid on it so at the last minute I put in some bid the next thing you know everyone wanted the carpet and it went over $1500. I didn't bid after my initial bid but really how does a carpet go from nobody wanting it to selling for over $1500 when I was guessing it was worth about $500. Haha suckers.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I think it's not just ebay people that are dumb, I think many people in general are dumb.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
That price only tells one side of the story.

What is the shipping cost?
What is the cost of 'shipping insurance' ? (the insurance that I make a profit on this sale)

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same seller.

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
I've seen identical auctions by the same seller bid differently because the auctions' combination of shipping and insurance costs differ.... but yes....ebay ppl can be dumb!

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Usually it starts of with 2 items, one with "buy it now" and one at "0.99", then the stupid buyer goes off to the "0.99" and don't bother adding the "buy it now" to the watch list.

hahahahaha

·
Slideways
2,937 Posts
I just got another ounce of gold off ebay for $568 and the guy had another one that went to $635 US and the spot price on gold is $580 at todays end ..

R

·
0 Posts
lol, well sometimes they do this but change the shipping and handling fee..but yeah..some people have to win so they keep bidding even if they pay more...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts