Votes: 2 1.0%
  • grad high school

Votes: 24 12.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
What if we're done? :) And now just a whore to consumerism in this capitalist-ah nevermind. Yeah so what if we're done? :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean done....I think I have given all the possible situations either you are attending or you have grad. or you didn't go....

Dalton said:
What if we're done? :) And now just a whore to consumerism in this capitalist-ah nevermind. Yeah so what if we're done? :)

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Well what d'ya know. You did.

Count me in as a grad. then :)
I'm obviously not the most observant fella at this hour, how the hell did I get through post secondary...sheesh. :)

D

·
0 Posts
you forgot us schmucks that were too dumb for university and went to trade school

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
So what university or school did we all attend?

I went to Saint Georges, and graduated from Burnaby Central, then went back to the good ol' USofA, and got my economics degree in the land of the sun, blondes, and beaches, how I ever made it I do not know. But San Diego State Univerity (aka SDSU) GO AZTECS.....was rated the #3 party school in the US by Playboy a few years back.

I know that I personally helped to contribute to that rateing :rider :D :rider

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i'm still attending CDIS out in burnaby right now, i'll be finished by the end of May, then i'll be out looking for a job.

B

·
0 Posts
Digi168 said:

I went to Saint Georges, and graduated from Burnaby Central, then went back to the good ol' USofA, and got my economics degree in the land of the sun, blondes, and beaches, how I ever made it I do not know. But San Diego State Univerity (aka SDSU) GO AZTECS.....was rated the #3 party school in the US by Playboy a few years back.

good to hear Digi, i'm transfering to San Diego State for one year on an exchange program...cant wait:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Big Jim said:
Haven't spent a day in a post secondary institution, and don't intend to.
Me neither.

The funny thing about that of course is that theres PLENTY of people making far less money than me with a very expensive education, all for what I just consider a hobby. :D

D

·
0 Posts
Big Jim said:
Haven't spent a day in a post secondary institution, and don't intend to.

Jim.
i got paid by the government to go. a 48 week paid vacation, and i got a license out of the deal. just as good as a degree, and i didn't even have to join a frat and eat live goldfish.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, I went from kindergarten to grade 11 at the International School of Choueifat, till grade 6 in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E and then from grade 6 to 11 in Sharjah, U.A.E (www.sabis.com). Came to Canada and did grade 12 and graduated with Honors ;) from Burnaby Central class of 1996 went straight to SFU got a Major in Economics and a Minor in History - grad. in 2001 now going to UBC, enrolled in the DAP and am aiming for my CA.....

Digi168 said:

·
Sho'Nuff!
132 Posts
went to bcit and got my diploma...currently taking part time working torwards a degree

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
blazinr6 said:

good to hear Digi, i'm transfering to San Diego State for one year on an exchange program...cant wait:D :D :D
What's your GPA have to be in order to qualify for those exchanges? I'm probably going to apply for the one to Holland, because that school has a lot of the business courses I need to do. A freind of mine did it a couple years ago...I asked him about everyhthing else, forgot to ask about the GPA. So what's the GPA for San Diego? And what other "qualifications"?

(I'm a Bus student at SFU btw)

F

·
0 Posts
Engineering-University of Waterloo. The world capital of geeks or otherwise known as MIT North. Best thing about the it was the big high school two blocks away, otherwise known as Wilfred Laurier University. Football games between UW & WLU were great the stadium was located right between both schools and was the home field for both.

Also-Kitchener/Waterloo=Biggest Oktoberfest not in Germany.

B

·
0 Posts
Harps said:

What's your GPA have to be in order to qualify for those exchanges? I'm probably going to apply for the one to Holland, because that school has a lot of the business courses I need to do. A freind of mine did it a couple years ago...I asked him about everyhthing else, forgot to ask about the GPA. So what's the GPA for San Diego? And what other "qualifications"?

(I'm a Bus student at SFU btw)
*you need a minimum gpa of 3.0 in the last 2 semesters for most and as low as 2.6 for some

*minimum 60 credit hours with at least 15 from sfu

*declared major

thats about it and you have to apply by this may for next year...good luck

B

·
0 Posts
you forgot to put a spot for those of us who did some university but are taking a break before going back.....
I went to UBC for a year and a half and i'm trying decide what i really want to do now......maybe a trade school in the US? I'll be scouting on my trip.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts