BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I just came home to a pleasant surprise.........

Outside my neighbour's house is a truck with 4 beautiful bikes loaded on the back.

I can pick out (eeyin's ?) Lucky Strike F4i, a red R6, a CBR Fireblade, and a gixxer (sorry, i don't know my gixxer's that well).
I didn't want to look too closely, for fear of getting my butt kicked if they suspected me of ill-intentions :p

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Wow so many bikes?? what kind of neighbour you got?? One with 8 legs???:rolleyes

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mini said:
Wow so many bikes?? what kind of neighbour you got?? One with 8 legs???:rolleyes
probably just one with a lotta kool friends. :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh man, i'm so tempted to take another look before going to bed :p

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KO7 said:
hahahah!!! u sound like one of those sick perverted stalkers that spy on the chick next door. haha.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CBR600F2 said:

hahahah!!! u sound like one of those sick perverted stalkers that spy on the chick next door. haha.

dude man, you didn't have to put it that way !!:(

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
KO7 said:
What?? your neighbour left all those bikes out in the open??? :eek :eek What's he/she thinking??? A car thief can just steal the truck and get the bikes as bonus!! :rolleyes :rolleyes

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mini said:

What?? your neighbour left all those bikes out in the open??? :eek :eek What's he/she thinking??? A car thief can just steal the truck and get the bikes as bonus!! :rolleyes :rolleyes

well, they are secured pretty tightly on the back of the truck.... who knows, maybe they just stopped for a bit to hang out or something

·
Registered
634 Posts
yep... the red r6 is mine. We're going down to spokane today. That lucky strike bike looks nice :) anyway, gotta finish packing. later

-arai-

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey have fun guys.....

and just wondering which of you guys is/are my neighbours....

was gonna say hi to you at the Tiger Balm tournament a while back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts