BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Insurance expiring this tuesday and so I was gona get storage insurance till April. I got a quote for 600 something $ for a year and I decided to just insure the bike than store it for the winter. I've got a k6 750 and I'll be riding all year i guess:rockon

·
gix4life
152 Posts
no storage

question being: wtf were you doing putting the bike away anyway? We live in Vancouver- not the Yukon, dude!
Fukken eh man. Whats with all this storage shit i read on these forums? Where are we, Moose Jaw? I usually ride from feb-nov and believe me there are plenty of fair weather days in the early/ later months of the year.

·
Registered
200 Posts
+4

Why would you put it away just yet? At least another 6 weeks left before hibernation.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
You should try living in England. You'd ride about 3 days of the year with that attitude :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
You should try living in England. You'd ride about 3 days of the year with that attitude :p
Yeah in England most people ride year round because it's their main means of transpo.

We're also supposed to have an usually warm and dry fall this year too. My insurance is up tomorrow aswell and I'm going to renew it for another 3 months and see how I like riding in the rain and cold.

...I'm sure I'll be wishing for a fairing by the end of it!

·
Thanks for that...
672 Posts
$287 a month for a couple good days doesn't justify it for me, and I'm sure a lot of other people on this site.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Try Megsen Fitzpatrick for the extra insurance after basic..............and if you are a BCCOM member you get 5% off!!!!! Some of the other insurers might do the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts