BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in the kingsway/willingdon area get woken up by their house shaking from an explosion?

my house was rattling like an earthquake had just hit. took a few minutes, but cops and fire were coming from everywhere. we found them a few streets over at a school. looks like something blew up in or around it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
what the hell? when in the morning was this?? I was up at 9am and didn't hear or feel anything. I guess maybe I'm a little too far to have felt it, but damn!
I wonder what happened...

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
I felt something over by Boundary around that time. Nothing on the news yet, no major EMRT activity around kingsway around midnight.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Creepy. Glad I live out in the safe Fraser Valley. :D

·
All-weather biker.
279 Posts
That's my kids school and I live 4 long blocks away. I heard it at as we were going to bed and I thought it was something from across the street, it was that loud. If you've ever heard rail cars slam together it was something like that.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
that's one damn good pipe bomb!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I was at home all night.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PUREVIL said:
I was at home all night.
i beg to differ. i got no text messages or msn messages about joeys tonite. that alone puts you at the scene of the crime.

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
hahaha well over in the q&a forum, skiela is trying to find "temporary" paint for her bike....hmmm

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
doug said:
i beg to differ. i got no text messages or msn messages about joeys tonite. that alone puts you at the scene of the crime.
I was home all night.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i thought it would've been one of the broilers at bcit again.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
broiler? dey makin chicken?

hope it comes with grits and sweet potato pie!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts