BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
thanks man thoose were some great snaps... i felt like i was flying round there but on the screen it looks like im crawling. never the less its a hoot, and time to get rid of my knobbies. haha.
thanks again for your dedication to capture the nights moments

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
thanks man thoose were some great snaps... i felt like i was flying round there but on the screen it looks like im crawling. never the less its a hoot, and time to get rid of my knobbies. haha.
thanks again for your dedication to capture the nights moments
Is that you on the DR350?

Sweet man. I can't wait to come out (though my motor is munched, I may still try and give 'er the final heave-ho)

·
hot beef
276 Posts
it seems so much faster when your out there! great vids to. i really like the tale end of my crash. hey pitscar if you wanna replace your knobbies i mite have a set that will fit your bike pm me if ya want them there bt45s. i will probably came out next week and take some pics and video as i dont think i can handle anouther day of riding

·
African BCSB Rep.
776 Posts
it seems so much faster when your out there! great vids to. i really like the tale end of my crash. hey pitscar if you wanna replace your knobbies i mite have a set that will fit your bike pm me if ya want them there bt45s. i will probably came out next week and take some pics and video as i dont think i can handle anouther day of riding
I'm already set up for sportsman already, thanks though. I'll be throwing the knobbies back on once the sun goes away so I can start ripping around in the muddy trails on Vancouver Island.

(yeah, thats not me in the vid)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts