BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no brand loyalty.....
709 Posts
CrotchetyRocket said:
Who thinks that Anthony Fania has had his 15 minutes now and should be banned from Daytona? :flip

CR
what was that idiot thinkin'
:flip

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
He had his chance to take the high road and show he's more mature than Yates and instead he's on tv at Daytona doing what? Waving his middle fingers around looking like a twit..

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
OK I'll bite what was Yates and this Fanny dude up to? I have not seen the race (nore will I) so fill me in....

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I, too, was wondering why the fuck he was fingering the crowd.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
He was shown for a bit after (I guess) he crashed out or something, looked sort of like he was yelling but he was definately giving everybody and anybody the finger.
Yates had nothing to do with it this year, I just was making mention of the fact Yates looked like an idiot when they tussled together and now Fania all by his lonesome makes himself looks like a moron.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
I don't know what the big deals is...he hurt both his middle fingers and just gesturing to everyone that he needs a couple band-aid.

·
this is my...boomstick!
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes "KSW Racing", That's "KSW Racing", repeat, "KSW Racing" must be very proud of their fuckhead privateer. Maybe there really is no such thing as bad publicity....we're talking about him, something that wouldn't happen from his grid positions or finishing stats, that's fer sher.

I think he's lost a little weight this year. In the tussle with Yates, he looked like 5 pounds of weisswurst shoved in the 3 pound skin. :laughing

CR

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah i like how the accouncer was so pissed when he was doing it, the fingers came up and the accouner just went dead silent for so long.

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
Duuno, maybe afer his "meeting" with Yates the other year, the crowd was cheering at his wipeput and he felt he needed to show his love for the crowd....

Doofus

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
silverD said:
Duuno, maybe afer his "meeting" with Yates the other year, the crowd was cheering at his wipeput and he felt he needed to show his love for the crowd....

Doofus
Maybe should have drop kicked Yates then.:laughing

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
CrotchetyRocket said:
Hehe, letter to sponsor sent, in my best disgruntled prose. :)

CR
why?
Were you offended from the middle finger?
You send one to Honda too!
Zemke said shit.
Should his sponsorship be pulled?
Come on dude.

Besides...they are in New Jersey, youll get the same responce the crowd did from Fania!!:laughing

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'm still not quite sure why he fingered the crowd? Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
SpideRider said:
I'm still not quite sure why he fingered the crowd? Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
I think it was the crowd booing because of the pace car.
It seemed like Fania thought it was cause his crash?
Or was it from the Yates drop kick thing a couple years ago?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
It's probably just how they say hello in Noo Joisy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts