BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey where did fat camo guy and G-Love thug go? I haven't seen their amatuer photo hour pictures up here for a while. Maybe they are too busy with eachother...

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Hey where did fat camo guy and G-Love thug go? I haven't seen their amatuer photo hour pictures up here for a while. Maybe they are too busy with eachother...
Your back again knocking on some really cool people again? what the fuck is the matter with you?

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
Hey Bros! I'm diggin your handle! You're a big fan of Bros. too, right? They rocked the 80's dude! Whooooooooooo rock on Bros!:rockon

(I hope they weren't gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I love gay people. But not in that way. Ok, maybe just that one time, but that was a long time ago and I was really drunk.)

Feel free to grab one of these for an Avatar by the way! :)

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
I dont know who you refer to as G-love. and I am sure you are knockin on Dave, who I know as a down to earth straight up cool guy...whom NO ONE else would ever knock on for anything. get your head outta you ass, and stop by 5th gear anytime to introduce yourself to Dave, and the rest of us who like him. your not on your way to being very liked on here...but I am sure that was your intent anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
someone invite him out dirtbiking one day. introduce him to the crazy kid with the banjo.

put him over a stump and let the locals get ned beatty with him.

·
Bring on the sun
2,078 Posts
Dave and Thor are 2 of the nicest guys I know - Meet me at 5th gear tomorrow we'll have a talk about manners.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
:laughing Hey Bros, have you ever been bro-raped?

·
peter likes chachi
925 Posts
hey thor if this kid stops by ever or i c him i am gonna light his face on fire and put it out with a garden rake so he can be the "ugly burnt face guy underneath my foot" when i get a picture of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I read the title for this post and was like "isn't Bros the transexual **** who talked smack about Dave?"

And when i opened it up you are at it again bashing 2 of the boys........

One day u animal fuking bastard your are going to get curbed stomped for reaptedly talking smack about 2 of the nicest people on BCSB.

And i hope im there to watch and participate in that event.

·
Crotch Rocket Scientist
929 Posts
can i suggest, "don't feed the troll"?

We should simply send a flood of complaints to the mods and get this asswipe removed from the board.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.