BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Saturday looks to be the best of the weekend. If conditions are favourable, who's up for a quick one.


atom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
Just integrate them. You know how sweet that would look with your LED's oh man :eek
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far the weekend looks a bit debatable. Hopefully it gonna clear up.

Adam.....workin on it;) .


atom
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
sunday looks like it a better day. they are saying 0% chance for rain.... but again, every 7 day forecast for vancouver always shows rain, even they are wrong half the time.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,762 Posts
i think i'll go for a ride rain or shine (depending what rain of course :) )
does anyone want to ride around downtown tomorrow lunch?
i'll prolly ride to work tomorrow and i can go for an hour or two to ride around noon..
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
AlphaQ said:
i think i'll go for a ride rain or shine (depending what rain of course :) )
does anyone want to ride around downtown tomorrow lunch?
i'll prolly ride to work tomorrow and i can go for an hour or two to ride around noon..
tempting......

where abouts in downtown and what time?

but I dont think stoplight to stoplight riding is much fun anyways, unless that's the type of riding you enjoy? :laughing :laughing
 

·
I'm back
Joined
·
1,947 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:
sunday looks like it a better day. they are saying 0% chance for rain.... but again, every 7 day forecast for vancouver always shows rain, even they are wrong half the time.....
Look at the predicted Temperature for Sunday between 1 and -11 isn't that a remedy for snow?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
no clouds, it will be sunny.... so I wouldn't expect snow.

I have noticed from winter riding that it is warmer on the cloudy days than the sunny days.... especially the raining days in the winter seem warmer than the blue sky sunny ones....
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, if its nice, I'll be rolling around somewhere. Don't know where yet. Alot of roads still have crap on them. Pretty cold to ride too fast too.

Calling the Almighty God of Warmth...

Mister Heat Miser....

"I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mister Sun
I'm Mister Heat Blister
I'm Mister Hundred and One
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I'm too much!"

My new Heat God....:p

ya think it'll work?:rolleyes
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,762 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:


tempting......

where abouts in downtown and what time?

but I dont think stoplight to stoplight riding is much fun anyways, unless that's the type of riding you enjoy? :laughing :laughing

i should've been more specific :)
i work <i>near</i> downtown - Broadway and Granville to be exact (actually it's hemlock and 8th, about 50 meters from broadway and granville... if you ever seen the big "Inphinity" sign that's where i work..).
when i was buying my bike the previous owner took me on a ride to Jericho beach i believe (UBC) it was fairly nice there. Since UBC is about 10 minutes from Broadway and granville i think the ride would be manageable in about an hour- hour and ahalf.
my time frame is comletely flexible.. i can take my lunch whenever i want. im a contractor :)

lemme know. my icq is 433334 (home ) or 186092 (work)
or call my cell 7672397
 

·
Resident Banana
Joined
·
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its working.....keep singing:D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
AlphaQ said:



i should've been more specific :)
i work <i>near</i> downtown - Broadway and Granville to be exact (actually it's hemlock and 8th, about 50 meters from broadway and granville... if you ever seen the big "Inphinity" sign that's where i work..).
when i was buying my bike the previous owner took me on a ride to Jericho beach i believe (UBC) it was fairly nice there. Since UBC is about 10 minutes from Broadway and granville i think the ride would be manageable in about an hour- hour and ahalf.
my time frame is comletely flexible.. i can take my lunch whenever i want. im a contractor :)

lemme know. my icq is 433334 (home ) or 186092 (work)
or call my cell 7672397
well I guess you dont want to go early today, I was thinking 10:30am, but I can make it tommorrow at noon no problem if you want to ride tommorrow???
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top