BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, first ride of the year to Squamish. I won't be able to ride on Friday or the weekend so:

- Meet noon Thursday, Feb 9th at the church (do a search if you don't know where the church is)

- leave at 12:15, everyone welcome (see below :) )

- pace moderate (may have no choice due to construction, traffic etc)

Weather should be perfect - just a little chilly!

Being the first ride of the year, I think we should be as inclusive as possible, and invite all our riding brothers and sisters, no matter what they ride.... even Gurp and his scoot. Gurp may post up that he wishes the S2S be shut down, that Squampton burn to the ground, call for the loss of various limbs and invoke many other forms of eternal damnation, but we should at least extend an invitation, eh :evilgrin

Can you feel the love?? :coffee

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I may join you.... Im thinking about getting a day permit.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PUREVIL said:

J, maybe we can make it this time without any stops :devillook

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Cmon Gurp you haven't sold your CBR put a day permit on it and behave!

Gonna try to make it Tony. I will be riding my vintage machine unless I day permit the other one so I may take up the rear.

Edit:

Went up today. There is a construction zone before Furry Creek. It sneeks up on you. Looks primo for the popo to hang out, chow down on Boston Cream donuts and pick off speeders (posted speed in the construction zone is 50K).

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Thumper 8 said:
J, maybe we can make it this time without any stops :devillook
Well maybe if you wouldn't speed and cut off people and pull wheelies we wouldn't have got called in! :surrender

Tomorrow am if it looks decent I'll try and get a day permit.... I will know by 11 if Im going or not.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PUREVIL said:
Well maybe if you wouldn't speed and cut off people and pull wheelies

Two rules to live by:

1 - Kawi equals junk

2 - VFR's do not equal wheelies :laughing

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Thumper 8 said:
Two rules to live by:

1 - Kawi equals junk

2 - VFR's do not equal wheelies :laughing
Ahhh so you admit to speeding and cutting people off. HA!

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
PUREVIL said:
Put one on for Friday too!!! I'm off work all day, so I'm gonna ride and enjoy every bit of sunshine! Come and join me and some lady friends. But you better behave :evilgrin

Tony - Have fun tomorrow. Wish I was there...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I better behave? WTF I never behave!

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
me and my friend are acutally headed up that way tomorrow, it is suppoto be beautiful,

we are going about 11ish or 12ish... so we might see you guys there

·
Smile
288 Posts
Well my bike is ready and I don't work tomorow or friday so ya I will be riding both days... yay see you friday Dazeegirl

·
I'm new
2,075 Posts
The 1000r is SOLD!! how maytimes do i have to mention this?

as for the ride, i will not be attending. Im at work. But i wouldnt have come anyways..

ID RAThER.......

Dip my man hood in some liquid nitrogen and then use a mandel bending machine to snap in half.

i've had enough of all these stupid squamish rides. there has to be a better road to go on.. there must be!!!

·
Exothermic
452 Posts
was there yesterday except some fuckedup drivers it was good. heated vest is a must. I may make it today

·
slower than ...
783 Posts
The roads are fine. I just got back from an hour outing. There may be ice on lightly used shaded side roads, but all the major roads should be clear.

See you at the church.

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
Dazeegirl said:
Put one on for Friday too!!! I'm off work all day, so I'm gonna ride and enjoy every bit of sunshine! Come and join me and some lady friends. But you better behave :evilgrin

Tony - Have fun tomorrow. Wish I was there...
Where are you guys riding tomorrow Jess??
I am putting a day permit on and I will be off school at 1:30 so maybe I can meet up with you girls!

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
I wish I could come too! But I have to work. Oh wait... *cough* Mebbe I won't feel well enough for work. ;)
I can't wait to see you guys! I pick up my new bike on saturday! I'm so excited! ....My man's bike is still undergoing surgery :( .... But can't wait to say, "hunnee..i wonder which bike i should ride today????" hehe..so evil.

fireball said:
Where are you guys riding tomorrow Jess??
I am putting a day permit on and I will be off school at 1:30 so maybe I can meet up with you girls!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Im so cold..........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts