BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
So ...... I've been driving around all night with Steve G's ballot but my Marxist overlords haven't told me where to drop it off ..... suggestions?

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,791 Posts
let the involuntary reprogramming of Commrade G begin!
you hold him down, I'll get the fluid pumps hooked up

·
Registered Luser
2,113 Posts
So, between the ndp for free money, the bloc for Quebec vote buying, and the cons for pipelining, the libs can do whatever they want right?

Group panic handgun buy anyone?*

·
Registered
8,694 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
So, between the ndp for free money, the bloc for Quebec vote buying, and the cons for pipelining, the libs can do whatever they want right?

Group panic handgun buy anyone?*
as long as the guns are "black and scary" then yes I am in too

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
seems its leftys for the kinda win ... bummer because I have really been trying to get ahead and retire early but now I have to keep paying for the libtard nightmare as well LOL tough to do both :(
if I change my gender to islamic refugees motorcycle riding peoplekind will I get more tax right offs or just a check in mail every month ?
Sorry for the late response lads. It's been very busy at work helping 'peoplekind' gifted with low % IQ to have their cars repaired.

Also in correspondence with Western separatist entities, which is the natural response from normal thinking taxpayers who face another 4 years of higher taxes, lower fiscal capability and prudence, new gender equal cabinet with no aim to capability, continued nefarious contact with SFC Lavalin 'type' companies, utter contempt for lifelong tax paying citizens, massive foreign aid to dictators around the world while Canadians live on the streets, contempt for this country's only source of solid foreign funding for social services, and arrogance of a scale not seen since camp counselor Justin's step-dad was PM.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
ohh boy, another big word, SCATHING!! now i'm convinced..

and yet, much ado about fvcking nothing. thats the problem with big words,
they often lead to tiny insignificant results.

*read article below for JTs response: " yeah i hear that, i disagree.. next! " like a boss :rockon

but i do love the fact you media boys know how to use a Thesaurus. actually
thats not true, i just wanted to use a big word.

yes, i'd already read that article.. i kept up with the shitshow on the radio. The whole thing practically
backfired. Guess what? Canadians (for the most part) are quite happy with JT protecting canadian jobs.

Maybe i'm biased as i grew up in a third world country, 1%ers are fvcking hilarious in their naivete.
Just how did you think business is run on those places? if they sat around arguing with the bean counters
nothing would ever get done, and they'd still be living in the dark ages.

see, i didnt have to leave planet earth at all.. I can get the facts from calling my uncle (back home) for fack sakes.. :D

you may have missed this one though, i'm not sure if they used too many big words... ;)

Business
SNC-Lavalin shares soar amid hope of plea deal following federal election

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snc-lavalin-shares-up-1.5331794

I don think that whole fiasco had a thing to do with Canada, but the reporters just could not stop
themselves from Breaking a big story.. laughable indeed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I guess Trudeau is Canada's Vladimir Putin.
It's OK to have Justin Trudeau to be the President instead of Donald Trump, many Americans will agree.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts