Nice little infomercial.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Thats how I roll.

·
"Experience" THX Rogger.
1,043 Posts
Someones person collection. I wonder what it is like to say "stamps, f*ck you and your stamps, i collect ferraries" and "sorry we cant hang out today i have to go hellicopter shopping"

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
You got me wrong Phil, Ferrari's are absolutely beatiful machines... but as for road going cars... they plain ole suck.

That F-40 is a masterpiece, I'd pick that over the rest.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Enzo > F40 > 430CS (when its out) > 360 CS. Dont really care for the F50 for some reason I dunno why.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J_Scott said:
You got me wrong Phil, Ferrari's are absolutely beatiful machines... but as for road going cars... they plain ole suck.

That F-40 is a masterpiece, I'd pick that over the rest.

Haha well all this Ferrari talk got me thinking that you were a Ferrari hater :eek . I do see you like Porsches, they are alright...but I just couldnt live with a car that is so plain looking. I also think that anyone who owns a Ferrari can afford to pay the repair/service bills for it...and its not going to be their only car. I'd still take a Ferrari over almost anything (I'd take the Mclaren F1 over anything)

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
Haha well all this Ferrari talk got me thinking that you were a Ferrari hater :eek . I do see you like Porsches, they are alright...but I just couldnt live with a car that is so plain looking. I also think that anyone who owns a Ferrari can afford to pay the repair/service bills for it...and its not going to be their only car. I'd still take a Ferrari over almost anything (I'd take the Mclaren F1 over anything)
Well Weissach did just roll in a 2002 360 Modena Spyder, it's not all that bad.

I think what ruins Ferrari's for me is that guy that has the 360 coupe down in Yaletown. He parks it on the street everyday in the rain, never washes it, never drives faster than 3 mph and closes his trunk with his knee.

Completely disrespectful. :rtfm

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
J_Scott said:
Well Weissach did just roll in a 2002 360 Modena Spyder, it's not all that bad.

I think what ruins Ferrari's for me is that guy that has the 360 coupe down in Yaletown. He parks it on the street everyday in the rain, never washes it, never drives faster than 3 mph and closes his trunk with his knee.

Completely disrespectful. :rtfm

People like them have the car as a status symbol. They are not a true Ferrari fan.

I will have to pop by Weissach again sometime soon and check out that Spyder.

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
I like that guy who drives the coupe and parks it outside. The car does not own him. I hate having something and treating it better than I treat myself. ANy car is made to be driven and used. This guy in yaletown is doing that. The only thing he should do is clean it more. You can't drive a dirty ferrari!

Having a Ferrari just sit around is a waste!

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
you all suck. ferrari's are for people who dont have the balls to drive a Lambo. and porsches are for the guy who wants to kick everyones ass at the track and laugh at how he spent half as much as the italian guy did. ANd drive home at the end of the day. ya just dont mess with german engineering.. best thing that could haven happend to lambo and bugatti is being bought by vw/audi.

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cam said:
you all suck. ferrari's are for people who dont have the balls to drive a Lambo. and porsches are for the guy who wants to kick everyones ass at the track and laugh at how he spent half as much as the italian guy did. ANd drive home at the end of the day. ya just dont mess with german engineering.. best thing that could haven happend to lambo and bugatti is being bought by vw/audi.

A Ferrari Enzo beats the Porsche Carrera GT and Lamborghini Murcielago in almost every category.

Ferraris F430 will beat a Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Gallardo in almost every category.

So where is this Lambo and Porsche are better...lets see the facts. Don't get me wrong, Lambos are sweet cars...Porsches are lame.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Furious Fiero said:
A Ferrari Enzo beats the Porsche Carrera GT and Lamborghini Murcielago in almost every category.

Ferraris F430 will beat a Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Gallardo in almost every category.

So where is this Lambo and Porsche are better...lets see the facts. Don't get me wrong, Lambos are sweet cars...Porsches are lame.

Let's see here... Ferrari Enzo... 660hp.... 3009lbs.... $670,000 (U.S.).... and only 399 built, with every single one spoken for before they even came to the show room.... Lamborghini Murcielago... 571hp.... 3,638lbs (for coupe)... between $290,000 and $330,000 (U.S.)... no limit to how many made, readily available to public.... Porsche Carrera GT... 605hp... 3042lbs..... $440,000 (U.S).... and, as with the Lambo, readily available to anyone with the dough...

Realistically, the Enzo is not an option :rtfm , let alone being twice the price of the Lambo, so in my opinion it should not even be a factor in the whole"Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche, which is better?" debate.... with the two options that are left, the Porsche has both the hp and the weight advantage... however, the Lambo has the price and sex/exotic appeal advantage.... now, I don't know for sure, but when I worked for my dad's landscaping company, many of his wealthier customers (Qualicum Beach has the highest number of millionairs per capita than anywhere else in Canada) told me that the Lambos they previously had parked in their garages were extremely uncomfortable, which is why their spots are now occupied with, you guessed it, Porsches.... they also would tell me how well their Porsches handles compared to all of their previous cars... however, they're all old and retired, so their definition of "uncomfortable" may be yours or my definition of "extremely supportive and sporty"... nonetheless, according to them, the Germans dominated in the handling departement...

BTW, the 911 in it's most expensive form is still only half the price of both the F430 and the Gallardo... I'll take the porsche, thanx :flip

·
Woof?
1,011 Posts
Furious Fiero said:

GT2 or a 911TT would mop the floor with a f430

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Actually at the Wynn hotel they have an Enzo for sale.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts