BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIFA World Cup coming in HD

FIFA World Cup in HDTVSportsnet, TSN and CTV this week announced the broadcast schedule for this summers FIFA World Cup matches which take place in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

The good news is that all 64 matches will be televised live and in High Definition. Digital Home has the complete broadcast schedule.

:D

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
And i'll be stuck in the middle of fucking nowhere for the duration of the World Cup. Great.

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they did, but, unfortunately, their lineup in the last few years leaves a lot to desire. No matter how good Kahn is, he can't save everything.

I have a bad feeling that Brazil might end up getting it again, or at least will be in the final. They're out to spite me, just because I can't stand their playing style.

·
Registered
516 Posts
BRAZIL!!! BRAZILL!!! BRAZILLLLLL!!!!!!

*dances around chanting "Ole! Olllleee! Olllllleeeee!!!! Oleee!"*

It's hard to believe that 4 years have passed already. We'll be returning from Nationals the day of the final, heading to Cali a few days later, then off to Switzerland for the rest of the summer - I can't wait to experience soccer life in Europe. HOW EXCITING!

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
~AP~ said:

It's hard to believe that 4 years have passed already. We'll be returning from Nationals the day of the final, heading to Cali a few days later, then off to Switzerland for the rest of the summer - I can't wait to experience soccer life in Europe. HOW EXCITING!
I was in Germany for the Euro Cup two years ago... I can't even begin to describe how the streets were after the first match of the tournament when Greece defeated... France, I think it was.

Word of advice... be careful who you cheer for while you're there, or you could quickly find yourself being chased down the streets of the 'vario' by an angry crowd of tifosi.

Furious Fiero said:
It's about time our local sports stations realize that soccer is the biggest sport in the world.
For the love of <insert name of deity of choice here>! It's called football!!!! :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
clickarmy said:
Champions league tomorrow as well, go arsenal!
Not to mention the UEFA cup... Too bad the Steaua - Dinamo quarterfinal is not broadcast anywhere. I couldn't be a prouder romanian, two local teams in the quarterfinal - unfortunately they're playing against each other. There is a bright side to it though, one will definitely make it in the semifinals! :rockon

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
~AP~ said:
That sounds dope.

I'm gonna be in Spain & Portugal for most of the World Cup, and ummm....I think they kinda like soccer over there. :devillook The team I will be cheering for will depend entirely on which country I am in at the time. :laughing

I was in Brazil during the last summer olympics...and it's funny how you can become "temporarily patriotic" if you're in another country. I found myself cheering against Canada (and for the Brazilian side) in a couple of events.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
~AP~ said:

Just dont call it.... *cringes*soccer over there :laughing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts