BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I am a young rider in the early stages of my filmmaking career and I want to combine my two passions and make a short showcase movie about female riders here in Vancouver. You can get sweet pro footage of yourself riding (I promise to make you look good) if you are interested in maybe helping me out please email [email protected]

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,808 Posts
aww you know what, the email 'alissa3m' seems to suggest a female. Perhaps intentions are honest. That's no fun!

·
Dam I got old fast
1,027 Posts
Maybe source more female riders at Flying Swan Hot Chicks, or Girl Clutch Canada, or Vancouver Women's Riders. Sorry Mods I thought someone should post something helpfull.

·
H2O Turbo Fitness
91 Posts
It would also be helpful to know what the focus and scope of the film project is, what's your goal/intention? What message do you want to get across?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
also there are racers in the WMRC racing this weekend that would probably give a different viewpoint than the already done i ride a sportbike theme.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah, honest intentions... I just want to meet other nice female riders that might be interested in talking bout why they love their bike. :) I am sure I will meet many people anyways but I just started riding in March so thought a post wouldn't hurt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hm I am pretty open-minded about media and meeting new people so I am a bit surprised at the negative responses but thanks for your advice :) the idea behind this forum building community is really cool

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd be up to meet other female riders, and filming if you need.

I'm out of town this long weekend, but if you wanna meet up sometimes to ride, send me a message :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Thanks n c :) I will send you a msg early next week

If I may suggest, that as was mentioned there is racing out at Mission this Saturday and Sunday, and there will be women racers there who you would be able to meet and support, and if you were REALLY ambitious you could be a volunteer corner worker and get to see the action up real close, all free of charge, I might add!!....Good luck in your endeavors, regardless!.. :):thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts