BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
After putting it off for years, I finally got one of my cr500's street legal. 30min. to swap wheels and pull all the electrics off for dirt. I put the reg/rect., horn, flasher, batt all in the headlight assy, so it all comes out with the 4 bungees, and the taillight assy is 2 screws.

Now that I have this thing and my xr650r both street legal, i'm not gonna miss my sp-2 RC51 much next summer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/kballs/2 and 4 wheels/2006_0922_110822AA.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
2 smoke street legal

Yeah, it took a little work. But now that it's done, it's the most fun i've had on 2 wheels in a long time. Now I just need some warmer weather.

·
Aspiring Squid
277 Posts
how u like the two stroke? rode any other supermotards to compare?
I was thinking of buying a CR500, or a Husky sm610. I do like the idea of more power of the CR. Any thoughts?

·
Motard Central
881 Posts
Wtf

Dude, what are you twins brothers different mothers? You guy's go to separate schools together? Those bikes are looking identical... still, it never stops to amaze me that my old CR of 92 after all the years I rode it (10), and now Po-Boyz still rips it up like it was no one's buizwack!!! Cant wait to ride this season...

·
Registered
437 Posts
how do you get it insured for the street? does it need inspection?that CR 500 powerband is going to rip up the streets. have fun!

·
pain collecter
114 Posts
cr5's

Yeah, Fast, these bikes won't die. That's the reason I keep buying them. Won't find a cheaper eng. to build, tons of easy power to make, aside from engine hard parts, all the rest of the bike is available dirt cheap on epay.

·
SM Corporation!
375 Posts
Prostitution is not legal, but the cops don't do too much about it. I guess in this city you can ride what ever you want, where ever you want, as long as you wear a helmet!

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts
you rode it on the street, even with a plate most of time, but there wasnt too much legal about it
if I recall correctly the bike was a lot more legal than the rider.........:rockon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts