BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

First bike...

8K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  stickman 
1995 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-600R C8 for $5400 from Daytona....dumb fuck that I was....not about the bike, the store.....the bike was great, until I had an accident this summer. Got a 2001 ZX6R for $9600 out the door, brand new from BK, that got burnt down on Nov. 11th - 3 months after I bought it, did 15k on it though, Bought my friend's, Manny's, 2001 ZX6R for $8200.

Overall 2001 was a bad year riding. Got one Canadian ticket ($175), nearly went to jail for a US one got out by paying a US$1,000 fine and US $800 in lawyer fees (got caught doing 121mph on my 1995 ZX600R). Then had an accident, landed on my head, bike was totalled, then my new bike got burnt down, had that underissured by $1700 so I lost that to ICBC right away and now I have the green ZX6R, hopefully I will be able to keep that for the next decade or 3. :D:D:D:D:D

Genuine said:
Ya I know, I'll probably start off with a early 90's CBR 600 F2 or somethin'. Or maybe even a VFR 750, it might be more confortable, considering that I am like 6 feet 7 inches tall.

KAWI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZX6R or 9R

bl1tz said:
i haven't dropped my bike yet;) ;)

Blitz I am sorry, but my brain might not be good with people's names but in everything else it's like photograpic memory.

Our first ride out, you were taking a left turn into that gas/retaurant thing out near Dukney road, you pretty much dropped it, scratching the left generator cover and fairing......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.