BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
bl1tz said:
i haven't dropped my bike yet;) ;)

Blitz I am sorry, but my brain might not be good with people's names but in everything else it's like photograpic memory.

Our first ride out, you were taking a left turn into that gas/retaurant thing out near Dukney road, you pretty much dropped it, scratching the left generator cover and fairing......

1992 ZX7R. Scary first bike but I never dropped it once. Actually I did drop it in the back yard once but I wasn't riding it.

First bike: April 29, 2004 I bought the Suzuki FR600R, a great bike, the thieves who stole thought so too. Lesson: Always lock your bike up. Always. Second bike: 1995 VFR750. This bike is awesome. I'm no speed demon, nor do I feel shame in slowing for corners or idling thru turns in intersections. I take it fairly easy and its been no problem owning such a big bike as basically my first.

my first ride was 1977 gs400. man i miss that old girl was a very fun bike good to learn on and very forgiving old girl.... god im starting to get chocked up :drinkbeer

i kinda went backwards...the first bike i had was a 98 CBR900rr...thatw as like 3 years ago...now im riding a 99 CBR600F4....
the F4 is a waaaaaaaaaaay easier bike to ride...much much lighter and much easier to turn and handle at low speeds...
however the 900 was pure power...pure torque...I fell in love with the power...but yeah
i think my next purchase (hopefully next year) will be goin back to the CBR954rr...i just love the look of the 03 or 04's titanium/black combo...*droool*

98 ZX6R, I found it a lil sluggish in the turns, maybe it was my inexpirience???. But now I have a 00 R6 it's super nimble and handles real good, you should give it a test.

Buddys 82 GS 550, low sided it into a dich for him. Then on to a 76 CB550 that I built from some parts that this guy sold me. Never could get the breaks to work properly.... and the front went flat on me right after a ride!

bl1tz said:
NO !!!
i dropped it on a hill and albert helped me pick it up

bastards.... now i can't list my bike to ppl as never being dropped !!
Actually, I remember way back when...we were waiting for you, (Bruce was there too) and you finally came, stopped the bike, and dismounted.

All is well except...you're on a planet that has this thing called gravity.

*drop*

Yeah, forgot the kickstand.

Albert and myself were behind you when this happened. It was confunny, being amusing, and funny at the same time.

Then in SRP, I think you went off at the same corner...something like 3 times hahah

1993 Kawasaki ZX6E, doing pretty good with it so far, although i've yet to even put 1000km on it yet(only up to about 700km or so), although i have only had the thing for about 2 and a half months so far ;)

91 Honda CBR 600F2. Probably would still have it if it wasn't stolen. I loved it. Had no problems with it as a first bike.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.