BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
It's sunny, I'm at work and my bike's in winter storage.

BOOOO!

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I fired up the Honda "Mini Trail 50" and popped a few wheelies up and down the back ally. Not a big deal for some I'm sure but hey I had a few laughs. Life is good......

F

·
0 Posts
did a couple high speed fly bys in front of the shop ,nice 2nd gear wheelie ,,got the itch ,,scratched it ,,done for another 26 days of rain .

still too wet and cold to try anyting fun ..how come folks cant just wait till its truly dry ?

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Did a quick rip around lunchtime to Squamish - old habits die hard, eh? Not too much traffic, no salt or crud on the road - and lotsa sunshine. Felt like a beautiful spring day... but I only saw one other bike on the S2S :(

A

·
0 Posts
rode from coq to bby mtn to kits and back

man i didnt ride for 1.5 years. hurts just looking at my bike sitting in my room.... so had to do it

didnt see much riders though today. i rode in a pack of 4 (2 rr's, f4, r6)

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Did about 400km's on Saturday. Lowermainland>Bellingham>Skagit. Got to do a shake down of the bike after mods to the front end.

Bit of rain on the way back but a damn nice day chasing the sun.

·
slower than ...
783 Posts
I had a wonderful ride to Squamish last Thursday. No salt, no sand, the four lane sections were open and without radar. Thirty minutes of heaven.
A quick coffee and then the skies opened.
Came back at almost the same pace, only because I knew there was no sand or crap under the wet. I had one major leak where my jacket meets my pants. I guess I lost too much weight over Christmas.
That new four lane section is too sweet, even in the rain. I foresee many speeding tickets happening there.

·
Lightly seasoned...
176 Posts
I did my first ride of the calendar on the Island after work yesterday Nan > Duncan > back... I think its going to be a great spring riding season! :D
Hope to see more of the 2 wheelers out soon... I was all alone, w/ only a yuppie in a porsche to torment on my way back.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
i went for a ride on sat, over the alex fraiser birdge and right to richmond motor sports, pacific yamaha and then to 5th gear, then rode back home then back again lol.

My friend was getting new tired on his r6, then he wanted to transfer insurance from one bike to the other, but forgot it at home lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts