BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we threw this around in the chat room and it was talked about on a a couple rides but we never reall yposted it. We're meeting for some good Euro grub at Joey's Mediterranean Grill tonight (Joey Tomatos). I'm gonna go nab a helemet after work then head over there by about 6. Atomlowe was in, Doug was in... anyone else?

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Looks like I'm tyed up with all sorts of business tonight....

helmet eh? lemme guess....KBC?
lol...
you phrased it best..."It's like sticking your head in a p*ssy"......too funny! (and true!)

just as long as the helmet doesn't smell .... :p

B

·
0 Posts
tell me you're not getting the blue and red kbc. it's MINE!!! only I can't afford it till after the wedding. *sniff*

wish I could come to din din tonight, but alas, another night in the hospital for me. have fun.

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naw. This is a passenger helmet. The KBC Euro is SOOO fine. I will have one as soon as I try one on that fits me...

As for tonight it's retro night. Good tunes and all the waitresses are dressed up and wearing weird wigs. Too much fun. When all is well Bendy we'll take ya out...

·
518 Posts
I'd come ,but i'll be riding my NEW dirtbike tonight... WOOHOO

thanks to Imperial.... they are a really good shop....

It's a 96KAWASAKI Kx 250...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
i wish i could for the *cough* retro night *cough* :D. But i gotta fix my bikey up. :rolleyes ..
Maybe next week?

F

·
0 Posts
Damn! Wish I could make it, but have prior *cough*girlfriend*cough* commitments.

Next time for sure!

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
doug said:
well guys, was it worth the visit?

i knew you'd say yes.
...ahh....I'm ready to make it a weekly event:D :thumbup :D

B

·
0 Posts
forget a weekly visit...i wanna move in (or at least work there) good idea guys:thumbup :thumbup

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm... so whne you guys hassle us about wanting to go there all the time we can chuckle now?

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
cosworth said:
Hmmm... so whne you guys hassle us about wanting to go there all the time we can chuckle now?
do whatcha will:D

D

·
0 Posts
so did andrea look better in her wig and uniform inside, or in her white top and no wig outside? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts