BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought i'd share a link to my GoPro footage from the Hells Gate Candy Run last month. Nothing particularly exciting, mostly just the scenery and a few clips of my friends on the way to/fro.

Enjoy

·
Just A Bueller
666 Posts
ooo cool thanks for posting that up . i have as of yet been lazy( buzy as hell all over) to get my footage edited

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts
Can't watch it on iPad. Says the video is unavailable. Bummer :-/
Same here. Why is that?? It's not flash?
Does this happen when the YouTube OP posts it as a .WMV or other windows format?

It's mildly annoying, but only happens once in a while.
My OCD makes me want to ninjastar the iPad at the wall when it happens, but I'm taking medication for that.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bandito!.... And I'm not 100% sure why, but If I try to watch the vid on my iPhone it says "not available on mobile" but on my YouTube account there isnt an option to make it avail/not avail? Too lazy to fix it anyway.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did a little research as to why the video isn't playable on mobile devices and Im fairly certain it's because Youtube decided that there is a copyright issue with the song I used... Still allows it to be viewed from computers though which doesn't really make sense to me. Anyhow, if you're viewing on a computer, enjoy! otherwise.. too bad so sad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts