BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys

As you can see I have some stuff up for sale! Heres what I paid for everything last year. It is all brand new and just purchased last summer. None of the items have any type of marks, scrathes or defects. I'm not sure exactly how much I want for it all, I mayend up selling it to my brother? Look at atand tell me what your thinking for a price. If you want fast e-mail response please e-mail me at [email protected]. I wont be returning e-mails to low ballers!!!!!!! This stuff is new than new and not even broken in.If you need more pics, just e-mail me! This stuff has to go, give me a shout at 604-351-2049 Just the the gloves and jacket left

Alpine Stars Jacket XL (I paid $600 plus tax)
Icon Blue Anodized gloves Large (I paid $135.oo plus tax)
Shark Helmet with visor Large (I paid $225.00 for the helmet & $135.00 for the visor) SOLD!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back to the top please! This stuff has gotta go! Better than store condition! NOT A SINGLE MARK!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on guys the season is here today!! lets se some buyers. This stuff has to go!!!!!! Bumparoo

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just the Jacket and gloves left, make me an offer!!!!! A decent offer!!!!! This jacket is $500.00 at Carter Honda!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts