BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got three extra 2006 Suzuki Motorsports calendars that I’ll give to the first 3 Suzuki owning peeps that reply.

Two of the calendars feature race shots with Aaron Yates, Mat Mladin and Ricky Carmicheal, etc. - bikes shown include GSX1000, GSX750, GSX600, RM250 etc.

The other one is an ATV racing calendar. (Features Quadracers – R450, Z250, Z400, etc.)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i want one!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll take the one with more sportbikes!
i have a suzuki gs500e!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
warp9racing said:
i want one!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll take the one with more sportbikes!
i have a suzuki gs500e!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's one gone! I'm assuming you want one of the sportbike calendars.
PM me with a mailing address and I'll send it to you.

-bug

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Defaulthonda said:
Me Me
Me Me
'Nuther sportbike one gone! PM me with the mailing address you want it to go to.

Only one calendar left - the ATV quadracing one...any takers?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ssblade said:
me me eme emememememe
The ATV Quadracing calendar is the only one left. PM me with your mailing address and it's yours.

That's it peeps, they're all gone!

S

·
0 Posts
Bug said:
The ATV Quadracing calendar is the only one left. PM me with your mailing address and it's yours.

That's it peeps, they're all gone!

fucki it. quads are for overweight hunters and guys too scared to ride on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ssblade said:
fucki it. quads are for overweight hunters and guys too scared to ride on 2 wheels.
ha ha - there is actually one pic of a guy on one with a rifle.

S

·
0 Posts
someone should just edit the reply maybe. deer gills is so off it ain't funny. in the north america i know bikes outsell quads close to 2-1.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Not taking anyones side because I dont know any of the facts. BUT I could see quads out selling bikes. I say COULD because companies buy them in large numbers to use for whatever reasons. But 10 to 1? Doubtful. I know back home quads outsell bikes cuz of all the hunters and ice fishers. I'd like to see some stats on this its an interesting debate.

S

·
0 Posts
i know in the states bike sales have been hovering around a million for the past while. read tonite that quad sales are around half a million. both are on the rise but quads are rising quicker. even if the motorcycle stats include quads it's still only around 1-1 at the most. if you include mexico and canada into that you might have a small rise on the quad side but not much.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
ahh interesting stuff...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Quads are for Rainy Days

I will take the Quad Calender Please
I love Sport Quads
When its sunny I ride my bike when its crappy I ride my quad
Besides that I hate taking my sportbike camping.
:rockon

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whocares said:
I will take the Quad Calender Please
I love Sport Quads
When its sunny I ride my bike when its crappy I ride my quad
Besides that I hate taking my sportbike camping.
:rockon
Somebody already PMed me for it but I may be able to get another thro work. I'll let you know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts