BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm sitting at home in east New West, and looking out the window after a long night shift, I see it's SNOWING!! Makes me wonder if we're in the Lower Mainland or Edmonton!! At least the local ski hills will have lots of new snow for spring skiing.

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Ugh, yeah, it's pretty damn cold out here too - only 1 degree right now.

Hopefully it warms up this afternoon, I'm itchin' to go for a ride!

·
Registered
66 Posts
This totally sucks it was snowing a lil in surrey damd just want to go for a ride is that to much to ask for. Maybe i should move to cali.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Same out in Coquitlam ... on and off. First day of my 4 days off and this blows!!!!!! But I still have a feeling it will clear up enough to ride. Or mabey that's just wishfull thinking.

Blame it on the Easter Bunny

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Fuck the snow....I wanna kill it!!!

·
~Flying Swan Hot Chick~
366 Posts
flyfishinwoman said:
As I'm sitting at home in east New West, and looking out the window after a long night shift, I see it's SNOWING!! Makes me wonder if we're in the Lower Mainland or Edmonton!! At least the local ski hills will have lots of new snow for spring skiing.
I am in Edmonton visiting right now! And it has been twenty above the whole time I've been here, absolutely no snow anywhere!

Then again, I grew up here, and I have been witness to snow in June and August...but it does seem for the time being that the two cities have switched weather forecasts.

There are more bikes out here right now than there are in Vancouver, but hey I am sill cursing myself for insuring so early.

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Hmm.... seems to be clearing up out here - may go for a rip in a couple of hours if the trend continues... supposed to rain again tonight - ugh...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts