BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic, i went to work on my cast today, couldnt take it no more.
not sure if its healed or what and i dont care. I'm going in for SexRays tomorroa.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
That will teach you to figure skate again.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
....like blue cheese...ewwww. been there a few times

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Crass was telling us at the Gilnetter that you broke the leg dancing around on the Ice in a tut too. Got pics of that too?
:jerkoff

·
Nite Rider
1,745 Posts
I had a plaster splint put on my foot from my stoppie accident about 5 years ago. The doctor at the hospital put it on and afterwards he was like "Leave this on for 8 weeks and then come see me again". I got home and realized... "How am I gonna shower and live my life with this thing on my foot?!?". I cut it off later that night. Never bothered going back to see the doctor either.

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
be kool or sat will misspell your name in the film. lol:rockon :devillook

dblbarrelDarryl said:
put him in a cage and poke him with sticks lol HE's a FREAK lololol
Who are we kidding....he'll probably misspell ALL your names.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got a huge bruise from the cast, thats one of the reasons i took it off, its swolen from it. I went to the hospital 15mins ago and it was fucking packed, so i'm going to try again at 4am or somthing lol

heisenberg9 said:
Your shin bones look curved in a bit Sat. I hope that's lens distortion.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice..i just spent 4hrs at the emergency ward getting xrays done, and the kicker, there were only 2 ppl when i got there at 3am today.. FUcking hell, so pathetic is this hospital service. At least shit is healing, so i'm not pissed off!

·
Registered
135 Posts
could have been worse , atleast you didnt have the fun times involved when getting an infection from a dirty ass hospital (royal columbian) that NOBODY could explain ,for months , then being prescirbed medication thats causes colitus , and then having your apendix taken out for no apperant reason. compound fractures suck ass .

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ouch, that fucking sux man! I was just afraid falling asleep in the waiting room, i know what happens when ppl fall asleep, they get SEX changes...i wake up with a pair of tits, lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts