BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a qualified registered charity!

My firm is giving grants up to $2,500 for registered charities (sorry, the "starving sportbike rider association" doesn't qualify). Ideally the charity is involved with either (1) Children and Youth (2) Poverty or (3) Education.

If your charity would like to apply, please PM me the email address at your charity and I'll send the electronic application form.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I run the Human Fund..... PM me for info. :evilgrin

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Feel free to donate to the B.C. Childrens hospital foundation that we are currently trying to raise money for by shaving our heads.

Cheers
Pete

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Good old Pete said:
Feel free to donate to the B.C. Childrens hospital foundation that we are currently trying to raise money for by shaving our heads.

Cheers
Pete

Great Cause!!
Childrens Hospital is so awesome!!

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
damn, i'm still working on my groups charitable tax status ... its a long process ... but i guess we have to have one, heh?

we definelty work in all the categories you mentioned and we are well established in the community with several awards and references ...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got some more details:

There are a total of 10 grants in BC, each worth up to $2,500
The grant purpose is for leadership/professional development (but you can certainly use the money for general purposes if your charity is selected)
Only registered charities are eligble

Unfortunately the application is by email invite only to some intra-net site; so i need an email to send the invites to. (Otherwise, i'd just post the site)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts