BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooooo everyone!

Yes, free coffee at Starbucks! Just go to Park and Tilford (on Main and Brooksbank in North Vanouver by the Save-on-foods) from 7am-11am on weekdays and 8am-1pm on weekends. The store is getting renovations so Starbucks is giving out FREE coffee and snacks (like scones and muffins and fruit bars) just outside the store.

ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. and i work there, so you can say hi to me.
its easy to find and theres LOTS of parking

oh, we are also doing a fundraiser for our RELAY FOR LIFE team. You don't HAVE to donate, but I mean... the coffee and snacks are FREEEEEEEEE, so how bout dropping by and giving a few quarters for your beverage?

so far our team has raised over $1000, but our goal is $6000. you can check out the website at the following link to watch our progress or make a quick donation online! :) THANKS for reading, hope to see you all at Park and Tilford... Maybe someone should organize a ride to start or end there this weekend?!!!??! would be appriciated!

https://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=144818&lis=1&kntae144818=AF0BE70C3C2F4AEFAFDB2F0931B96AF0&supId=0&team=1196371&cj=Y

(or go to www.cancer.ca click on relay for life, north vancouver, and I'm on team "Partners In Motion"... and my name is Katie)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mikeelliot said:
so how much for a coffee?
ITS FREE! :coffee some people donate a buck... some people throw in their spare pennies. but seriously, there is NO obligation to donate.

and for Doug's comment, hey, I'll wear a bikini if its sunny. no groping though. hahaha

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
spinster said:
and for Doug's comment, hey, I'll wear a bikini if its sunny. no groping though. hahaha
Okay, now the bike is *definitely* coming out of storage this weekend. :p

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
mikeelliot said:
so how much for a coffee?
spinster said:
ITS FREE! :coffee some people donate a buck... some people throw in their spare pennies. but seriously, there is NO obligation to donate.

and how much do you chaarge for that free coffee?

D

·
0 Posts
spinster said:

hmm.. this may turn into a bikini bike wash....

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
so basically, in a nutshell, there are free bikini gropes by coffee donation. Why must you guys make things so complicated.

D

·
0 Posts
so katie should be wearing a bikini at starbucks for the rest of the week.

while giving out free coffee, gropes, and washing bikes.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
so katie should be wearing a bikini at starbucks for the rest of the week.

while giving out free coffee, gropes, and washing bikes.
Typical guys, you hear (see too apparently) what you want to!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
hmm I'm in for the free gropes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh dear...

i posted a ride to meet at P+T on Sat at 8:30am... I mean, common, why not START the ride with free coffee and snacks? sounds good right?

I'll wear the bikini under my protective gear though, i'm no squid :coffee
so who's in???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts