BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys....I've made 6 kickstand pucks. Three are spoken for from Bluestone, Hu99, vrecksler. That leaves 3 left...

The first three people to reply to this thread AND are going to the dinner, get them. Who wants them......

1)
2)
3)

atom

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
atom, thanks for the puck, unfortunately I will be unable to attend. I told Jim as he requested people to let him know if we had to cancel, I had a midterm moved up a week (now it is on Monday morning) that I have to study for.

I will have to get that puck off you some other time, like in a couple of weeks when my bike is insured. :)

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vrecksler...get that sucka insured:) . It'll be waiting for ya.

xenz...no problem, we're getting together for a ride this weekend, you in?

Human...The Daytona Party would be awesome. Nothing like fast bikes, hot women (waitresses) and a little wobblie pop:D . If I can make it, I'll bring ya one.

atom

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
atomlowe said:
vrecksler...get that sucka insured:) . It'll be waiting for ya.

atom
Ha ha :laughing , soon, very soon. I am still waiting for my last few items (front flushmounts, steering damper, fairings, SS lines) to trickle in. I checked my mailbox in Blaine yesterday, and received my short stalks, raingear, and seat covers. Obviously I need all my fairings before I insure, and those are due this coming week, if my tracking numbers are correct I should have them by Wednesday.

Throwing everything together will take a couple days, but the long range forecast calls for rain next weekend, so I will wait for the weather to turn nice before I insure. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts