BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather looks pretty good, but make sure to bundle up :thumbup

Meeting time/place: 9:00 leave by 9:30am at 232nd exit Chevron
Route: Hwy 1 to Hope - Hwy 3 to Princeton. Merritt - Spences Bridge - Lytton - Hwy 1 home
Destination: Lunch in Merritt
Pace: Moderate to moderately fast

Experienced riders only. Sorry no newbies please.

Please post up if you're coming, so we don't leave you behind.
Jess :)

Roger, Hardeep, Klaus, Stacey...you coming?

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Work hard. Play hard. Besides...I bet you didn't have to work all weekend (including today) and miss your turkey dinner :(

·
Exothermic
452 Posts
you know I'll be there plus Roger is making BBQ

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i'd love to but i start early on fridays now so i won't be able to.

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
USUAL SUSPECT said:
Nice! But I get dibs following you, Bob. I hear the new bike makes your ass look fast! :laughing

thundergod said:
Sounds like a nice little rip with a good small group I'm in 4 sure!
Sweet. It'll be a nice little rip about 700kms :thumbup See you then.

Looks like a making of a fun ride!!!

·
Choose freely.
511 Posts
Its official - I'm in! Gettin' Friday off.

On the bike I'm gonna change the oil and filter, tension the chain, check the tires/pressures and I'll be good to go! In addition to making sure I stay warm, I think that's about all I'll need to do before this ride.

·
Exothermic
452 Posts
Nice! But I get dibs following you, Bob. I hear the new bike makes your ass look fast! :laughing

Sweet. It'll be a nice little rip about 700kms :thumbup See you then.

Looks like a making of a fun ride!!!
That’s it I’m installing mirrors in the garage and start backing in from now on:noevil

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts

wtf , if you think i'm packin propane and a grille on the back of the couch, you got another thing coming.:laughing . i just got my heated vest, today i told the boss i am feeling sick. so by friday i should be so sick i can't make it to work:devillook

·
Exothermic
452 Posts
wtf , if you think i'm packin propane and a grille on the back of the couch, you got another thing coming.:laughing . i just got my heated vest, today i told the boss i am feeling sick. so by friday i should be so sick i can't make it to work:devillook
:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
271 Posts
i wanna join.... never been on the rides before yet... i don't know if i'm allowed though... been riding scooters 120cc since 14 years old..... got my honda cbr 600 rr barely a month before.... went to motorcycle school, fast learner....daring but safe... definitely won't slow you guys down

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mascu said:
...got my honda cbr 600 rr barely a month before.... went to motorcycle school, fast learner....daring but safe... definitely won't slow you guys down
mascu - Please check your PM's

For all those who have never done the Merritt loop, I don't think this ride is for you. It's a full day about 700kms. The group riding out have all ridden together before and most have been riding 5+ (even 15+) years.

I'm not trying to sound rude or discouraging, but I want to make sure everyone understands the pace will not be newbie friendly.

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
Jessieca

1 - 20 of 66 Posts