Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like an after ride party already !! :laughing

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
mmm yummy
we'll have to see how my bike is tomorrow. its getting cold enough late at night that Im getting self conscious about my nipples showing through my leather though..... Im a definite maybe

Cory

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it doesn't look too bad tonight, i might put my clear screen back on the bike and stick on my camera mount :)

·
Squidnator
260 Posts
hey

sorry boys n gals wont make this 1 gotta work today so i can make it to the bbq tmorrow take lotsa pics tho cheers

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thought of an interesting way to mount my video camera - not sure if it'll work but i'll try it anyway ...

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just been out for a quick test ride - the cable-tie-ghetto-cheapass-hopeitstayson mount works pretty well. Lets see if it lasts the night !!! :)

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, got some good footage, and a ticket !! Knew i shouldn't have been at the rear of the pack :laughing. Said he clocked me at 110 in a 50 - 196 dollar fine. Full Throttle Performance ;)

·
Newbie Again
151 Posts
Well, got some good footage, and a ticket !! Knew i shouldn't have been at the rear of the pack :laughing. Said he clocked me at 110 in a 50 - 196 dollar fine. Full Throttle Performance ;)
Bummer dude, your next butter chicken or sushi substitute is on me....

But the rest of the ride was great! I look forward to seeing the video...maybe you can sell copies to pay for the ticket :flashy

lb

·
Oyi!
1,108 Posts
We waited for you at the fire hall down the street thinking you would come over and show us your shiny new ticket! Sorry man to hear that!!! WTF eh! They are totally picking on us!!!

After foggin up our visors and sending Mike out, we've decided just to head back and see what's up. That's when we all decided it's bloody cold to continue to ride. Adam, Mike and I got pulled over just as we were getting onto the bridge. We got away with a simple warning, but the cop were looking for the guy and the girl on the back. *ahem*

Anyways, another great night and see you tomorrow at the BBQ!!! :rockon

G

·
yeah great ride ... besides the cold weather/girl's sweater ... speeding ticket ... besides that it was good. I looked for you but couldn't find you. And I copied your number down and when I called some old asian lady answered. Sorry about the ticket, didn't even see the cop.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts