BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday May 11, Squamish 11:15am

Leaving Burnaby to Squamish around 10:30 am, with two other new riders. Noob friendly. Anybody else wants to join, we can meet at the church in West Van around 11:15 depart around 11:30? :) Grab some coffee in Squish and enjoy the weather!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Might join you .
Got 10 am ICBC appointment @ Kingsway . Depends how long will it take them to asses damage.

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im near Swanguard stadium / Telus Building and my friends/co-workers are meeting me at my place. From there, we'll leave around 10:30am to the church at the top of Taylor Way/Hwy 1 to see if anyone else will join us.
Might have to pick up imnxtc_007 at his place and wake his ass up??? Afterall, I owe him $20...

·
Registered
126 Posts
About to leave house now . Not sure how long damage assessment will take , if I won't be done by 10:30 I'll head towards church , then Squamish . Silver gsxr ( not so pretty anymore ) so feel free to approach me at Starbucks .

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will wait at vaness and boundary for u...1030am.
One of my guys is meeting me exactlty at 10:30, so I might be a minute or two.

·
Hyper-flo Exhaust Rules!
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
About to leave house now . Not sure how long damage assessment will take , if I won't be done by 10:30 I'll head towards church , then Squamish . Silver gsxr ( not so pretty anymore ) so feel free to approach me at Starbucks .
ArmchairGM is joining, and will be few minutes late.
Another buddy from Surrey is trying to join and might be a few minutes late.

I think i might wait it the church a bit to make a little larger ride if that's okay with everyone reading this! Maybe wait til' 11:30?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts